• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] All Things FIREBIRD

Panda stamped. The plastic blend was a bit different then usual, not sure how to explain it but I didnt care for the feel as much as the runs prior to it.

From the ones I have, felt like the 2016 run was slightly different from 2015 run. Really loved the 2015 plastic feel myself and didn't think the 16's felt exactly the same. IMO. Just something felt a tiny bit different from the select few I had to compare.

The price on 2015 sextons is nuts.

Sounds good to me, might be time to see if I can find a few squirrels to fight over it. :D

From the ones I have, felt like the 2016 run was slightly different from 2015 run. Really loved the 2015 plastic feel myself and didn't think the 16's felt exactly the same. IMO. Just something felt a tiny bit different from the select few I had to compare.

Yea I was kinda the opposite. I didnt care for the 2015 run so much but loved the 2016 run. And now this new 2017 run is Meh to me.

There is a lot of variety in 2016 Sextons:

I have few in really hard plastic and with dome = really overstable. But then I have two 2016s that are basically identical to 2015 - gummy plastic and identical profile. The only difference is beautiful swirly colors and the most awesome '16 stamp.

Just compared the new imprinted ones with what i assume might be the last run of non imprinted ones. Def no zipper top on imprinted ones and the tooling on the underside of them both is different. SO either they just changed the tooling or they are using a new mold.

The tooling on the new champion Firebirds is different and I don't see any evidence of filling and grinding. In the twelve o'clock position the newest Firebirds say made in the U.S.A.

Yeah, recent Firebirds surely are being made with new molds.

So anyone who has the new mold Firebirds notice any flight, shape, of feel difference from previously molded Firebirds?

So anyone who has the new mold Firebirds notice any flight, shape, of feel difference from previously molded Firebirds?

All depends on what you're comparing. There are umpteen varieties!

The '17 color glows with the new tooling flies more os than the standard '15 and '16 color glows I throw. The '17 is flatter than the other years, but I also have flat '15s and '16s that are OS hogs.

Are there any Luster Champion Firebirds floating around? Why isn't this happening?

Are there any Luster Champion Firebirds floating around? Why isn't this happening?

whaaaaaaa?

I got my flat luster champ firebird today. Its really is flat. luster champion is pearly jolly launcher plastic.

tCOtxD3l.jpg

5jRPYDxl.jpg

None what so ever. Took one out for a few rounds and threw it a bunch and I couldnt notice any difference in flight or feel.

Have anyone tried non sexton color glow champion firebirds? How do they fly, are they just sextons with a different stamp?

Have anyone tried non sexton color glow champion firebirds? How do they fly, are they just sextons with a different stamp?

In my opinion, yes. I can't tell a difference in feel or Flight between the Sextons I've thrown or the color glows.

Last year's usdgc was the only time I ever saw any.

Somebody pm if they want it or my smoke matte black faf unthrown