• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ANDROID APP IS OUT!!

In layman's terms, price refers to the actual price of the product. Price point relates to a theoretical spot that the price could be raised or lowered to for a particular strategy.

Price point = theoretical. The app has an established price. This is my point. If a company is trying to establish an initial price based on consumer feedback, sure, use it to identify different options. But not on a price that is actually set in stone. My point is, people grossly misuse/overuse the term to sound clever.

And quoting Urban Dictionary was not an attempt for me to say the word doesn't exist at all.

Maybe it's lower on the charts because it's new. No idea :)

I searched dg course review just now and it's the #1 app that comes up for me. Not sure if that's because I bought it previously and then got my refund or what.

Btw, for the people that did get the app, if you wanted to review it on the Play Store I'd appreciate it!

Btw, for the people that did get the app, if you wanted to review it on the Play Store I'd appreciate it!

Thanks for the reminder. :)

Edit: done! Hopefully a good rating/reviews can move it up.

Last edited:
Sweet, thanks Rob :)

No, thank you! And I'm not suckin up to you, it really works well on my phone. About to go play a round and log it with CStout.

BTW, hopefully soon I'm going to contact you about advertising on the forum... need to sling a few more discs and pay off some of this inventory and do another order or two first though.

Once I play with it some more, I'll review it. Also, I let me friend with an iPhone (who doesn't have Easy Scorecard as an option) that the iOS version is coming.

purchased it today... haven't really had a chanceto plunk around on it, but eager to do so.

Do people get to vote as to whether or not our reviews are usefull? :p

This is totally being bought!!!

I was using an app on my phone and manually transferring scores to the website.

purchased it today... haven't really had a chanceto plunk around on it, but eager to do so.

Do people get to vote as to whether or not our reviews are usefull? :p

Haha, they can in fact. Not sure if my votes count on there though :) Thanks for getting it! Already looking at fixing a couple of minor things and maybe adding a small upgrade for the course photos.

This is totally being bought!!!

I was using an app on my phone and manually transferring scores to the website.

Thanks man, I appreciate it!

Purchased because I could have uploaded all of those screenshots to the Play Store. ELLISON PARK FOREVER.

Already looking at fixing a couple of minor things and maybe adding a small upgrade for the course photos.

As in for us to view the photos of the course for the phone, or directly add photos using our phones? Or both? :D

Purchased because I could have uploaded all of those screenshots to the Play Store. ELLISON PARK FOREVER.

Haha, thanks Melynda! I just wish Ellison wasn't so crowded all the time!

As in for us to view the photos of the course for the phone, or directly add photos using our phones? Or both? :D

Just hopefully adding pinch to zoom on the photos. Uploading photos from the app would not be good. There are already a lot of bad course photos, allowing random cell phone shots would potentially clutter up the media section of the site with a lot of not so useful pics. I spend many hours each week moderating/curating the information and photos on course pages to make sure they present the course well and in the case of the photos, efficiently. Which is why you don't see 15 photos of each tee, etc.

How do Premium Subscribers to the website benefit by having both the premium subscription and the app? Meaning, if I let my Premium subscription expire, am I locked out of stuff on the app?

Just hopefully adding pinch to zoom on the photos. Uploading photos from the app would not be good. There are already a lot of bad course photos, allowing random cell phone shots would potentially clutter up the media section of the site with a lot of not so useful pics. I spend many hours each week moderating/curating the information and photos on course pages to make sure they present the course well and in the case of the photos, efficiently. Which is why you don't see 15 photos of each tee, etc.

Maybe a cool feature with the app would be allowing photo attachments to reviews, limited to 5 photos per review. The photos would only be listed as an attachment to the review. That way if the reviewer says "muddy tee pads" they can snap a picture to show it, and provide evidence for their review.

jrawk, right now the only premium feature is that you can exclude played courses from your searches. I may include more benefits in the future if I think of any. Importing your old rounds is currently a premium feature but I think I'm going to make that available to anyone in the next update. And of course, all the charts, etc. on the site are something you still benefit from when submitting mobile rounds to DGCR.

You can't submit content from the app (so no writing reviews, etc.). I feel like that would impact the quality of reviews we see on the site for the worse. Nobody is going to type up a great review from their phone. You can update course conditions from the course though as well as mark courses as played. I may add more capabilities in the future along those lines.

Latest posts