• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Anyone wanna play a round?

somerbuch

Par Member
Im lookin for people in the Flint Mi or oakland county area that wants to meet up and play a round of dg, im always looking for new people to meet and play with along with new courses to try out. Let me know if anyone is around here and wants to play some disc golf.

ill come down from the nasty and we shall throw some discs. goldenrod?? ive only played the front nine when i was waiting for my gf to get out of work one random day last year. haha. i went down the day i got a gps and the disc golf michigan! book haha. :thmbup:

Ill probally be playing tomorrow all day in this area (ann arborish) today (wed).
We'll probally get started early and go all day.
Pm me if your looking to come down this way.
My cars broke so I don't know where exactly ill be playin yet.

ill come down from the nasty and we shall throw some discs. goldenrod?? ive only played the front nine when i was waiting for my gf to get out of work one random day last year. haha. i went down the day i got a gps and the disc golf michigan! book haha. :thmbup:

Yeah grod is my home course im out there every day, you should definitely come down soon and hit the course up. Lemme know when your free to come down.