• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Are Innova/Discraft etc. discs made in the USA?

mk.ultra

Birdie Member
I think it's awesome that trilogy discs are stamped "Made in Sweden." Idk why but I just equate products made in European countries like Sweden with high quality.

I know Innova says Rancho Cucamonga CA USA but it doesn't expressly say that they're made there. With so few things actually produced in the US anymore, I think a "Made in USA" stamp would be great for all discs actually molded and stamped here.

I agree. As less and less products are made in the US, we again need to take pride in what we produce.

Discraft = Michigan
Innova = Cali

Where they buy their plastics from, I don't know. Their factories are in the United States.

You can even visit the factory store on a certain day of the week (Friday? I think?). It comes highly recommended if you are interested.

Looks like Discraft is only 5 hours away, sounds like a potential road trip

You will not be able to see anything - Unless your a sponsored player or a wholesaler. Maybe if Julio thinks you're cute he'll give you a peek.

I think the Friday hours are only at the Innova factory, not at Discraft. I'm not aware of any hours that the general public can see the Discraft factory, although possibly if you called in advance you could set something up with someone there.

I think the Friday hours are only at the Innova factory, not at Discraft. I'm not aware of any hours that the general public can see the Discraft factory, although possibly if you called in advance you could set something up with someone there.

Negative, no tours at Discraft factory. Have some friends coming in from Colorado and one of them called ahead to ask specifically about a tour and was told no tours. Hope that helps.

Yep, sorry I was not clear. I was referring to the Innova factory store.

There are lots of American molded disc companies.

ABC discs are molded, I think, in Illinois
DGA discs are molded in Michigan, by Discraft
MVP/Axiom discs are molded in Michigan
Discmania and Millennium are molded in California, by Innova
Gateway discs are molded in Missouri
Fly High discs are molded in Missouri, by Gateway
Some RDG and Element discs (putters and mids, I believe) are molded in Missouri, by Gateway

I also believe that Legacy discs are molded in California, but don't hold me to that

Now how about all those bags, shoes, and logo branded clothing? Not to mention various other products... Why do discs need made in the USA? Im just an informed buyer its pretty simple.

Being made in America is part of the reason I changed my bag. By the end of this year I will only have MVP/Axiom, with maybe a disc or two from Innova or Discraft. I agree, it is definitely a selling point they should make a somewhat bigger deal of in their advertising.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Latest posts