• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Arroyo Disc Golf Basket

Ok, Logan is looking into some issues for us as far as color choices and shipping, etc. There aren't any specific answers yet but it looks like we'll be better off if we can get an order of 18 together. So that's our new goal by Novemberish!

A friend of mine wants one so we're up to 10!

atl scott
811rv
dstearns5
younggunlefty
Ripper
Brad

tentative: Rocaholic74, gcr russell, timothyasteele, Timko

Nice meeting you this weekend dakine, if I'd not moved up to Open we would've gotten to play together a little more. You managed to putt great during the ring of fire, even without that vortex. Maybe such a great basket wouldn't hurt someone's putting.

If you get in on the bulk order with us the price is $320 plus tax and shipping which are unknown right now. Probably a fee for painting it in a specific color as well.

Welcome to the site!

Id be interested. I don't think there would be tax...just shipping cost. Are you trying to keep the bulk order within the region? I'm 3 hous from Charlotte.

Right now the bulk order is open to anyone anywhere. We'll have to figure out the shipping details when we get to that point. I'm adding you to the tentative list...

atl scott
811rv
dstearns5
younggunlefty
Ripper
Brad

tentative: Rocaholic74, gcr russell, timothyasteele, Timko, Sadjo

Last edited:
I was fortunate to have seen one of the baskets this weekend. They are legit. The inner "argyle, diamond, et al." chains in combination with the lax outer chains were catching everything that one would consider a reasonable putt. The co-owner I met was incredibly nice, open to feedback, and really had disc golf's best interest in mind.

Kudos to Arroyo. Move the sport forward.

gawd that basket must weigh a ton with that much chain!

watching the vid, it seems like not a single putt penetrated to the interior of the chainset or got very close to the pole.
They are not heavy at all. I was lugging around Mach Vs all weekend and the Vortex was very light in comparison.

Latest posts