• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Atlanta(5/28-5/30)

Why that order? Starting from the North I would play them in the following order. Clockwise, what you have mapped out is ALOT of Driving in ATL!

Wills
East Roswell
Alex
Redan
JP Moseley
McCurry
And of course the best for last FLYBOY!

I would also recommend Sequoyah. It is one of my fav's in the area. I know people knock holes 13 - 18 but the are fun an challenging.

Why that order? Starting from the North I would play them in the following order. Clockwise, what you have mapped out is ALOT of Driving in ATL!

Wills
East Roswell
Alex
Redan
JP Moseley
McCurry
And of course the best for last FLYBOY!

I would also recommend Sequoyah. It is one of my fav's in the area. I know people knock holes 13 - 18 but the are fun an challenging.

Because,I live in Columbus,so McCurry makes the most sense on the way to atlanta on saturday,then i'm going to play the furthest north course(Wills) and work my way down to the hotel we'll be staying at,redan and Moseley are both in the vicinity of the hotel,which is why they'll be on sunday. Flyboy will be played on monday,after we check out.

Because,I live in Columbus,so McCurry makes the most sense on the way to atlanta on saturday,then i'm going to play the furthest north course(Wills) and work my way down to the hotel we'll be staying at,redan and Moseley are both in the vicinity of the hotel,which is why they'll be on sunday. Flyboy will be played on monday,after we check out.

Ok that make sense! Should have looked at you location! :D

I got nothing but short game.

I have not played the most recent iteration of Central either so that might be a factor.

Chris we should play a round...be the Voodoo Bros. Along with Christy's Phenix bag we will have the sweetest bags on the course.

I haven't been out to Sequoyah lately, (even though its 20 minutes away :wall:) but last time I was out there, they changed up the layout a bit. The back holes have been greatly improved (ex: the parking lot hole is gone). There's still some janky holes back there, but all playable, which I can't say about the old back 6.

I down! But have the fam in-town this weekend! I haven't played any of the courses on the East. Need to check out Alex and Redan.

Wow...

Woke up at 5:15 AM.
iHop at 6 AM.
McCurry around 8:15 with heartman
Wills at 11:30
The first 9 holes at East Roswell,then my legs told me to give them a break..
So then we played 18 with Bill & Christy at Alexander.

Finally at the hotel,Redan & JPM tomorrow,nice to be in a bed and clean

Trip so far = Epic :)

Anyone for JP Moseley or Redan today,we're about 10 minutes away from Redan @ The hotel,Moseley is a bit more of a drive,but we want to play both.

connor jones thanks for your review of Moseley. I have a free day on monday in atlanta and was trying to decide which course to play and that sealed it for me. thanks again!

Wow...

Woke up at 5:15 AM.
iHop at 6 AM.
McCurry around 8:15 with heartman
Wills at 11:30
The first 9 holes at East Roswell,then my legs told me to give them a break..
So then we played 18 with Bill & Christy at Alexander.

Finally at the hotel,Redan & JPM tomorrow,nice to be in a bed and clean

Trip so far = Epic :)

Sounds like a LOT of driving! I do hope you spent more time driving on the disc golf course than driving on the road. With this itenerary, I would have played Alexander first and Wills last, since Wills has more shade and has no holes over about 350'. So how many total holes did you get in over the weekend?

Sounds like a LOT of driving! I do hope you spent more time driving on the disc golf course than driving on the road. With this itenerary, I would have played Alexander first and Wills last, since Wills has more shade and has no holes over about 350'. So how many total holes did you get in over the weekend?

126 :thmbup:

Our route really ended up being not too bad

The only bad drive was from my house,to course 1,and 1 to 2,but I think we picked the best route.

I'll be back up there to conquer more of the areas courses soon,this may be my last summer as a young unemployed bum,time to live it up on the course :popcorn:

I also played 108 holes the following weekend :) 3 in charlotte,2 in augusta,then played my home course when I got home that night,haha.

connor jones thanks for your review of Moseley. I have a free day on monday in atlanta and was trying to decide which course to play and that sealed it for me. thanks again!

I'm glad I could help,if you can make it down south to McCurry,that would be my second choice,even though it's out of the way,I enjoyed it a ton:thmbup:

Second person who's told me they enjoyed my Moseley review,feeling good today :)