• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] ATTN: 11x Firebird fans

Mike12HawK

I know many of the 11X Firebird loyalists love the pancake flatness of this disc. I recently noticed that there are some 12X Firebird's with a small circle KC "throwing" stamp that are as flat as the 11X and glow CFR FB's.

Will post pics of the "throwing" stamp later.

Question is: is the "throwing" stamp new for this 12X run?

I know many of the 11X Firebird loyalists love the pancake flatness of this disc. I recently noticed that there are some 12X Firebird's with a small circle KC "throwing" stamp that are as flat as the 11X and glow CFR FB's.

Will post pics of the "throwing" stamp later.

Question is: is the "throwing" stamp new for this 12X run?

Thanks for the heads up. I have been hearing that the latest runs of the glo cfr FB's are the same way. I need to check them out. I also want to see that stamp.

I have a 12x without the thrower circle that is flat and VERY overstable just like the glows and 11x. I think there is a new mold or they have gone back to the old mold.

41P8dZkHkRL.jpg

I've not seen or thrown the newest 12x firebirds, but I know the glows are ridiculously beefy.

I have a 12x without the thrower circle that is flat and VERY overstable just like the glows and 11x. I think there is a new mold or they have gone back to the old mold.

there was no mold change. Only a core tooling change . Theyre probably coming out flatter because the plastic of this batch was better and they werent cooling funky anymore.

Depending when u got your 12x,there are 12x stamped 11x era firebirds that are flat. .if ihas an fb marked on the back,its from the 11x era. If its just F,its the new flat runs

The cfr glows that my club just got for their b-tier this Sunday look like the domiest FBs I've ever seen.. while the glow champ bosses are flat as can be and awesome

this one's marked 166 but it scaled at 168. stamps not really that special

Attachments

• photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 138
any online retailers have these in stock? I went by pias and andy said they only had a few and they are gone