• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Attn Lat 64 lovers (opinion thread)

I've seen the pictures of your visions, the only difference is the PLH right? I can't get Lat64 locally, hopefully the guys at Marshall Street will be able to find me a stable one.

I've seen the pictures of your visions, the only difference is the PLH right? I can't get Lat64 locally, hopefully the guys at Marshall Street will be able to find me a stable one.

I feel your pain, haven't found any stores that sell it here either.

I think I'm going to try a Core (haven't decided what plastic, weight, run, or anything :confused:) as my first Lat64 disc unless someone convinces me otherwise.

I feel your pain, haven't found any stores that sell it here either.

I think I'm going to try a Core (haven't decided what plastic, weight, run, or anything :confused:) as my first Lat64 disc unless someone convinces me otherwise.

Going with the core is a great idea. It is one of my favorite discs. It flies dead straight with little to no fade. I would try it in Gold Line in about the mid 170s.

Going with the core is a great idea. It is one of my favorite discs. It flies dead straight with little to no fade. I would try it in Gold Line in about the mid 170s.

Domey or flat? And I was leaning toward GL anyways, so sexy.

But first I need to get a solid putter. And money :wall:

Domey or flat? And I was leaning toward GL anyways, so sexy.

But first I need to get a solid putter. And money :wall:

Thats a good question. I think that they are both flat. I carry 2 actually one about 174 and the other 179. The 179 is more stable, while the 174 just wants to go straight with no fade.

The halo is definately the way to go for me, it glides around corners with a bunch of anhyzer, and is very useful for long technical drives. Very overstable, and probably the most beautiful disc I have seen or used. Broke 375 with it. Thank you jesper lundmark, for this great display of disc engineering.

FUSE!!!!

Hey so im an Innova man for the entirety of my disc golfing career. Never have had an interest in using anything else. Nothing seemed to better what i already had.

Let me start this by saying that i LOOOOOOVE Rocs. I usually have 4-6 in my bag at all times. I was playin a tourney with a buddy recently and he handed me a goldline core and told me to try it out. I said that i would and it ended up sitting on my shelf with all my other "gonna try em" discs. Well, recently i did an overhaul of my bag and decided that i had so many midranges that do so many different and good things for me, that i now have 12 midranges in my bag.

The thing is, the 2 that have been my favorites have been the Lat64 Opto Fuse and Goldline Core. The Core seems to be more beat in Ranho Roc-like in that it goes and goes and never really fades, but can also hold a really nice hyzer if i want it to. The Fuse on the other hand is .... well.... amazing! it has more glide (and i mean WAY MORE) than any Roc i've ever thrown, and it mirrors my Ontario Rocs with their gently Anny hyzers. Im in love.

The opto plastic.... well.. if you've thrown it... you know... it's indestructible and grippy and .. i'll say it again.. amazing.

Im accidentally throwing these things past holes... on shots that normally a Roc would be straining to park... if i can reccommend any of Lat64's stuff... the FUSE and CORE would be it.

I've thrown the Opto Core several times, and agree with rightbench: it seems like a nicely beat in DX Roc, just a scootch faster. Really nice glide, controllable on lines, and not much fade. For me, about the same distance as a beat-in DX Roc, maybe a little further than a new Roc. For me, that's about 300 ft.

Also, I tested the Fuse. It's been compared alot to the Comet and I have to agree. Slower, glidy, nice gentle turnovers, with almost no fade, but not quite as touchy about release errors.

Just got a GL Core at a tournament this past Sunday and am digging it. I overthrew a 300' hole with it and got it to go dead nuts straight on another. Can't wait to use it some more. I think this is the disc that will finally improve my tee-shots in 270'-310' range.

Received an Opto Riot i ordered from Clearwater today.

It is so stink'n flat i can't wait to throw it! But it is clear purple/pink and i'll probably lose it in the browned grass. lol.

(also got 2 more GL cores, and another GL Vision, add that to the 2 GL Rivers from last week and I am giddy like a swedish bikini girl!!!)

That post just makes me think of how I really can't stand the opto plastic since it's generally no where near bright enough to be easy to find. Heck some of them I'd probably have trouble finding throwing practice drives(at least until I get close to them).

well taters...
you will be happy to hear that L64 are cooking up some day-glo colors as we speak

That post just makes me think of how I really can't stand the opto plastic since it's generally no where near bright enough to be easy to find. Heck some of them I'd probably have trouble finding throwing practice drives(at least until I get close to them).

You aint kidd'n!
attachment.php

check out how flat it is tho..... <3

Attachments

• IMG_0155_800x600.jpg
    IMG_0155_800x600.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_0146_800x600.JPG
    IMG_0146_800x600.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0144_800x600.JPG
    IMG_0144_800x600.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 29
I threw a clear riot for a couple of weeks before I had to trade it or lose it.

They feel great though and I am really starting to like lat 64. Go sweds!!

i lost a clear striker...still crying...

My 2 year old threw it out of her stroller and I never saw it hit the ground. Needless to say, she hasn't held another since

Well hopefully those day glows come out soon enough. Though I thought I heard about them working on it...well less than a year ago, but the forum I saw it on I think was at least a few months old. Either way at least there's the gold line for now that is actually easy to see :p.