• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Avery Jenkins name not on the star destroyer?

timj5304

Double Eagle Member
I was in my local play it again sports and found a couple Star Destroyers that didn't have Jenkins name on them anymore. When did they take his signature disc away? Probably because his rating has dropped to the point of him not being competitive in NT or majors anymore? Maybe he can switch to discraft or prodigy?

Must have heard about him missing all those 12 foot putts last year. I think Lightning has space on their roster.

I was in my local play it again sports and found a couple Star Destroyers that didn't have Jenkins name on them anymore. When did they take his signature disc away? Probably because his rating has dropped to the point of him not being competitive in NT or majors anymore? Maybe he can switch to discraft or prodigy?

Pre-Avery Destroyers Perhaps. Or do they have flight numbers and no sig

Avery is a cool dude and I like how he promotes the sport, even if his play isn't at the top.

He has been collecting royalties on the Destroyer for 4 or 5 years now. Maybe it's a limited time deal. Climo doesn't have all the signature discs he used to have either.

OP please come back and tell us if the destroyers were just preaverys or not

It is odd to me that the addition or deletion of some simple text on a disc makes it worth more or less.

It is odd to me that the addition or deletion of some simple text on a disc makes it worth more or less.

HA no kidding. Some runs are different but Destroyers are Destroyers

No flight numbers but there are tons of discs at gotta go without flight numbers so I'm not sure if they are making them without them still

Star Avair Drivers are PFN and have san marino tooling. maybe i should DDGA my green marble star avair driver for top dollar.

No flight numbers but there are tons of discs at gotta go without flight numbers so I'm not sure if they are making them without them still

They were Pre Averys, you should go back and get them. Weather you throw them or not.

Latest posts