• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Aviar p&a

He's throwing a few new things. flippy blue thundy, green TB3, I wanna know what the red putter/mid is. looked like MF roc3 maybe. He also looks to have traded bags with Josh Anthon haha.

He has a pretty dark orange mcpro roc3 in his bag for sure

Back on topic if you wanna know how the new Halloween color glows fly watch the hall of fame classic footage of Paul. They're really buttery. I need more of them.

Serious question here. Not trolling at all.

I throw DX P and As, Star P and As, and Star BB Aviars to cover a wide variety of stability. The DX season quickly and the Stars slowly.

So if the use of the BB is more stability, why the desire for DX BBs? I'm really interested to hear some replies. Thanks.

Serious question here. So if the use of the BB is more stability, why the desire for DX BBs? I'm really interested to hear some replies. Thanks.

Feel. I love the feeling of scuffed up seasoned DX. And I don't think DX putter break in all that quickly unless you're hammering them into trees and rocks.
For me;
KC is too hard and slick, love it when it's all beat up though
JK is too soft
So the Yeti is what I throw
but I put with DX P&As

So if the use of the BB is more stability, why the desire for DX BBs? I'm really interested to hear some replies. Thanks.

It actually takes a bit to season a KC aviar from new to having natural turn. They're pretty stable off the shelf. So DX big heads would be cool because you could start out with an overstable one unlike the PnA and beat one faster into regular aviar stability.

Also like the last person said it can be handfeel.

In the HOFC Final round Paul throws that Color Glow Aviar alot. . BigSexy even says "goodbye NOVA" in the commentary

The NOVA sells ALOT and must make Paul a ton of Money . . so to change the NOVA for a Glow Aviar must be a bad business move

The

In the HOFC Final round Paul throws that Color Glow Aviar alot. . BigSexy even says "goodbye NOVA" in the commentary

The NOVA sells ALOT and must make Paul a ton of Money . . so to change the NOVA for a Glow Aviar must be a bad business move

Methinks Big Sexy was being humorous with the "goodbye Nova" comment. I'd expect to see the Nova and CG Aviar in McBeast's bag in the future.

I think he was just throwing the CG Aviar to be festive.......it is the month of Halloween.

Well, I guess it just goes to show that you can throw an Aviar P&A just as well as a Nova.

At least that is what I came to realize, and the P&A isn't as deep.

Infinite have the halloween Color glo Aviar that Paul was throwing in stock

https://infinitediscs.com/Innova-Aviar/DX-Color-Glow

I felt a couple of these up in a shop today - holy crap are they stiff. At least as stiff as any pro plastic I've tried. They also had the Rocx3 in the same plastic. I predict Innova base plastic cyclers are gonna like this stuff.

Maybe McBeth can get DC to run some similar plastic.....

...So if the use of the BB is more stability, why the desire for DX BBs? I'm really interested to hear some replies. Thanks.

To have one mold cover all stabilities using stages of wear. That's why I want them.

I just bought my first KC Aviar and I like the flight but I think the plastic is too stiff for the wintertime. I'd like a stack o' BBs in a slightly flexy DX blend, please! If my latest disc stamp payment works out the way I want, that's exactly what I'll get! ***wink wink***

I see lots of chatter about the color glow DX PandAs; can anyone comment on the stability and glide?
I have the regular glow Aviars and the color glow felt roughly the same grippiness and flexiness in the store. Do they fly the same?
thanks in advance

I see lots of chatter about the color glow DX PandAs; can anyone comment on the stability and glide?
I have the regular glow Aviars and the color glow felt roughly the same grippiness and flexiness in the store. Do they fly the same?
thanks in advance

Now these are the first P&A Aviars I've thrown, but for me on a slight hyzer thrown firmly they stand up drift and come back eventually. they have great glide imo, and fly slower than any disc I've thrown. they hold an anny very well without stalling, I love them for that shot. for pure hyzers I'll just throw a KC Aviar or AviarX3.

As for plastic feel I think they feel great. something in between normal DX and KC. Durability also seems to be in between those two plastics as far as I can see.

Anyone else obsessed with then puddle top dx aviars?

Where do these mutants come from? How do I find more?

Are they new?
I was just in the Innova east warehouse and none of the ones I saw were noticeably puddled.

DX will puddle very easily using the hot water technique.