• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Envy

Can anyone confirm if the recent proton Envies with pronounced beads are actually more LSS (referring to the other thread)? I went through the stock of Envies of my local store and all the protons had big beads. Neutrons, Soft Ns and Plasma were "normal". I'd like to replace my Soft N that is starting to loose its fade.

Hard to say if it has more lss. Haven't thrown a new envy for so long. Either way the big bead proton makes a nice pair with the seasoned up neutron I've had a long time.

I think the store had like 5 protons and about as many other plastic options. Didn't ask if they were from a recent shipment. Either way, I might pick up one of these bigger beaded Envies to try out. Besides, I don't have these in proton anyway.

Electron Envy's are my number 1 request. I don't understand how their best putter isn't released in a putter plastic yet.

Atom feels so similar they probably aren't in a rush.

I was going to say the same thing but have probably said that 100x now so glad someone else did. Atom is basically a no/small bead envy.

And yes snappy... Ion is the best MVP putter.

612-825-7091
How about some Soft Proton Envys. That would be oh so nice

Welp atleast you have soft neutrons! :p

Are you just trolling me now?! Come on man proton is just clear neutron plastic! Lol. :hfive: first s neutron ions now s proton envys........

Picked up my first Alias and Theory at a store today...that actually stocks MVP/Axiom. It was nice to buy in person again instead of online crapshoot. Gonna find out what the Theory can do that the Tangent supposedly can't. Maybe it won't be such a fade monster like the Tangent. :rolleyes:

...both discs are Neutron, I don't throw that slick Proton sh1t!

Picked up my first Alias and Theory at a store today...that actually stocks MVP/Axiom. It was nice to buy in person again instead of online crapshoot. Gonna find out what the Theory can do that the Tangent supposedly can't. Maybe it won't be such a fade monster like the Tangent. :rolleyes:

...both discs are Neutron, I don't throw that slick Proton sh1t!
Fade monster? Is the tangent really fading hard for you? Should be nice and straight for the most part.

Fade monster? Is the tangent really fading hard for you? Should be nice and straight for the most part.

It was a joke. Tangent is completely fadeless mid, like Proxy putter. But there's a history here with claims of Tangent fade, lol.

...got nose-up?

It was a joke. Tangent is completely fadeless mid, like Proxy putter. But there's a history here with claims of Tangent fade, lol.

...got nose-up?
Haha Roger. I'm usually not gullible, but had to ask.

Latest posts