• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bad/Homer Course Reviews

Um...

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/reviews.php?id=11022&mode=rev

tenor.gif

Fantastic Disc Golf Experience

Pros: Very good time had.
Cons: No Cons
Other Thoughts: NA
Just think... if it had 13 more holes it could be a 12disc course...

He clearly wasn't expressing a gripe. What's your problem?

No problem whatsoever...he wrote: "I loved White Birch in Hazelwood, MO., but I also know it's far from a 5 or a 4."
He was disagreeing with ratings of 4 & 5. To me he had a gripe with anyone who gave 4 or 5 ratings.
If you disagree with me then you have a gripe with me. :D

I have to say, gripe is a fun word. I should use it more.

Thanks! The support and thumbs ups are appreciated.

I haven't wanted to review (or play) during the cold or while there's a bunch of snow on the ground. The past couple weeks have just been crazy work and schedule wise on top of that.

This upcoming Saturday is looking to be sunny and 57 as of now, so reviews should be back on the menu for me early next week. Mid-March will also provide a weekend road-trip opportunity as well.

Lol... I looked at the course pics. His review was more than fair and even if it wasn't, it's not an excuse for giving a course a 5disc rating when its obviously not worthy of it.

...and Wolf is one of the most respected reviewers on the site and has played 5x as many courses as you.

Guess it stays then.:hfive:

Theres some great courses on that list u should try them all.:popcorn:

Guess it stays then.:hfive:

Theres some great courses on that list u should try them all.:popcorn:

Your review isn't bad because of your opinion of it. It's bad because you put about 5 minutes of effort into it and basically told me very little of what the course is like.

Your review isn't bad because of your opinion of it. It's bad because you put about 5 minutes of effort into it and basically told me very little of what the course is like.

Agreed, less than 5. Theres other reviewers with much more experience for that:D.

Then what's the point of doing it in the first place? This is how you get down votes on reviews by the way. Lots of them.

Wouldnt have wrote anything other than the rating, the form requests more info. Not coming for any trusted review status haha, would of started that years ago.

Seems the park is going for a tourist attraction as surrounding area is dino/fossil themed. A random stumbling upon the putt putt course , thought, could use another take if they were checking up on it.

Who reads 1 review...read several. then downvote some:wall:

Latest posts