• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best DG Store in Charlotte Area?

Definitely going to have to buy another F2 now, just aced #3 at Winget on a clean hyzer with it! So pumped I got a hole in one my first round with my parents watching, and my first round in NC. Also enjoyed the dilapidated houses and the vines.

VrLYQYr.jpg

Congrats Mike! I want to see a video with you and New...and whoever else decides to show up.

I need to see if he can meet me at rennessaince or hornets nest. Those are two I'm going to try and hit up.

I just grabbed some Ions and a new F2 from Alpine Ski Shop. Dude was super nice. He mentioned there are some tryouts for winthrop tomorrow and there are five spots open. Anyone know anything about that? I kind of want to check it out.

mike i dunno what you do for a living, but unless you're making killer dough and have a kid please consider entering A- tiers. you'll have tons of fans and support and i think you'd do very well. disc golf hasn't had an internet jumpoff pro, it could easily be you mane.

RKelly, not 100% sure. Some dgcr guys are heading to winthrop today so I'm going to try to join up if I can get out there. If you want to pm me your # I could text you whenever I have a better idea. Might be Monday. Renny I know I'll do because its only a 10 minute drive, hornets nest might not happen if I do winthrop today.

mike i dunno what you do for a living, but unless you're making killer dough and have a kid please consider entering A- tiers. you'll have tons of fans and support and i think you'd do very well. disc golf hasn't had an internet jumpoff pro, it could easily be you mane.

Thanks for the kind words. I like my job and have no immediate plans to leave, but if I ever felt I could make something with disc golf happen I would go for it 100%. I have nothing keeping me in Ohio, and am already really liking the food, weather and DG I've seen in NC so far.

Definitely going to have to buy another F2 now, just aced #3 at Winget on a clean hyzer with it! So pumped I got a hole in one my first round with my parents watching, and my first round in NC. Also enjoyed the dilapidated houses and the vines.

VrLYQYr.jpg

Careful of some off those crumbling houses, I explored one in Smithfield that was home to the biggest bee hive I'd ever seen before or since. Seriously, the thing was a Death Star. Congrats on the ace btw.

Latest posts