• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best personal round ever thread

Shot a -13 at Rose Lane in Toccoa, GA few weeks back. (All from the long tees).
Not a single bogey, felt real nice.

-12 in the final round of the Sylmar open in California from the second card to win the tourney by one shot. It was an awesome feeling

Shot even par at my first PDGA event at Albert Oakland Park - Back Course. I've shot under on my home course but never played this one and ended up in first place in Intermediate after my first round with this score.

Here are my best scores at the courses in Saint Petersburg/Clearwater:
-14 at Youth Park
-9 at Azalea (7 birdies and an ace on a 9 hole course)
-4 at Cliff Stephens
-7 at Coachman (could do so much better here just can't put it together)
-11 at Tocobaga

Just played Paschall (18 holes) and got a +1! No bad considering the course is kinda hard and I have only been playing 2 months.

Recently shot a -1 at N Ft Myers. My most solid round in awhile.

I recently birdied 14 of the 18 holes at Wells Branch in 15-20 mph winds...but I got two bogeys so my score was 42 (-12).

according to the pdga my best round is a 976(unofficial) -3 at seymour lake park a few weeks ago. ive shot some better casual rounds but that was my best tourney round. it was the only tourney ive played where i took no higher than a 4 through both rounds.