• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best place to sell used discs

Best place to sell used discs

• Total voters
Buying and selling are 2 different beasts, but either way I say stick with DGCR.
Play it again sports gives you crap, but when you think about shipping sometimes it isn't too bad.
I sold a bunch on ebay, but now I don't sell any.

I would keep a bunch of extras for when you introduce new people.

On here is definitely a good start. I would say that you should be able to get rid of quite a few of them rather quickly. Other than that, ebay. Maybe you could even try craigslist.

I found when I placed an ad on craigslist telling people I was having a rummage sale was helpful. I got rid of a bunch of discs that I thought were garbage. Some people liked the name or the stamp I guess. I plan on listing all of my spares again this spring to catch peoples enthusiasm. I have about 100 I would be happy to be rid of for various reasons (condition, plastic I dont like, Discraft and Quest stuff I do not like). It would be nice to get back to a suplly that I have only for myself, and the rest can go to people who might like to try them out (like I did a bunch of these)

I would say DG Course Review but I voted other because I believe that Discgolfreview is just as good as here, both DGCR and DGR are great sites to sell/buy on.

I don't know man, 8 years might not have been enough time to find out...

In all seriousness, the best place to sell used discs is at a busy course or during lunch at a tournament. Though if you have a Play it Again Sports, or a decent disc shop in your area, they will usually buy or trade used discs.

Last edited:
Lately ebay. A little here but all depends what it is... Facebook seems to be one of the most popular new platforms to sell on as well.

..:D

When i'm really bored I sometimes dig down deep in the 'fill to amuse myself with things that were waaay before I joined...

Last edited:

Latest posts