• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Hyzer Bags Ergo 2

Ive been trying to hit him up for 2 weeks. Ive called and shot off emails but no response. Emailed one more time to day asking for a preorder and offered payment today. Guess he is slammed. Im def trying to get rid of my Grip to get one of these bags.

I tried several times. He eventually got back to me and said something like "if I answered every email I wouldn't have time to do anything but answer emails."

In other words, he needs to hire an assistant but won't, or something. He's costing himself more than sales, too, but his reputation.

Anyone want to buy a brand new Ergo 1? Black and lime. Make me an offer. :p

John replied back and said "Right now we are booked out until Dec. 2nd. If you are still interested, I will add you to the production queue."

Of course i did lol

How is the bottom built? Sturdy? Does it have plastic "feet" like the DD Ranger and Grip?

I put my order in on November 4 and it shipped November 21. So looks like hes about 2-3 weeks out. I should get mine Monday or Tuesday. Can't wait. Will be able to play a few round Wednesday with it and give a review. I'll be coming from a Fade Crunch Box with the Fade Weathergaurd straps.

To those that have one: How well would this back carry 12 or possibly even 10? I don't like to carry a ton of discs, but I have to put cardboard inserts in my current back to keep everything from laying down. I want a bag that will carry lower amounts of discs for every day rounds.

To those that have one: How well would this back carry 12 or possibly even 10? I don't like to carry a ton of discs, but I have to put cardboard inserts in my current back to keep everything from laying down. I want a bag that will carry lower amounts of discs for every day rounds.

With the vertical disc storage I don't think that will be a problem. I don't own one but I am going to get it. But that's my opinion on the disc storage.

I used to have the Ergo 1, for which the vertical design is roughly the same. You'll have no problem carrying only 10-12, and they won't flop around. That's the best part of this bag.

I have an Ergo2, and totally agree with the above comments. I think the bag is perfectly suited for 10-15. It feels really light with 20, but some of the discs can be hard to get out of the bottom. I haven't used it with 10-12, but will probably try that this winter.

Unfortunately, I haven't gotten very many rounds in since I got the bag, but so far I really like it. I sold my Mahal after trying a Grip, and this bag is giving the Grip a run for its money.

Got the call from John that my bag was ready. He shipped today and said i should have it by Wednesday. Not a bad turnaround time. I ordered it on 11/8.

If thats all you plan on carrying go with Upper Park Designs instead. Cheaper cost and made for that amount of discs. plus they are super comfortable and lightweight.
shift-talon-green_grande.png

shift_open_on_hobie_88e9dd38-e2b5-44f3-ba1c-c03bbf3f6da9_grande.jpg

I just got my bag in and I'm in love. Its super comfortable and it feels so light with the discs in the vertical position and I have 20 discs in there. Storage is nice. There are several places to put random stuff in. Can't wait to get out to the course and put it to the real test. Ill post some pictures later

Would love to see some photos of the storage space, particularly if they did anything to the large underside space to give it some more organization (pocket, dividers, etc.).

The pocket behind the putter pocket is big enough to fit in a few discs and it goes underneath the main disc storage

Is it just a giant pocket, or did they add some organizational features to it? This was something I felt could have been improved from the first run.

Latest posts