• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Black Beauties

BADman

Eagle Member
I ran a search and couldn't see anything useful, so if its already been done please link me....

I have been recently impressed with the sexy and rare black discs. I bet you guys could make me jealous real fast. lemme see what yall got :thmbup:

Innova Champion Tee Rex X prototype disc in STAR Plastic. holographic mini stamp. This was made before the tee rex X came out and was used as a fundraiser, #198 of 236 produced

blackteerex.jpg

This thread could go horribly wrong in so many ways.

I see black mids/drivers in the store every so often, and they do look cool. I'm always afraid that I'd lose it on the first questionable shot, though.

I see black mids/drivers in the store every so often, and they do look cool. I'm always afraid that I'd lose it on the first questionable shot, though.

My buddy had a black aviar that we spent the better part of an hour looking for after he lightly shanked it on a 175 foot hole. After that experience, I will never throw black discs, even if they are cool to look at.

My buddy had a black aviar that we spent the better part of an hour looking for after he lightly shanked it on a 175 foot hole. After that experience, I will never throw black discs, even if they are cool to look at.

I have a Black KC Pro Roc, 178g.

There is a black Valkyrie on Discgolfvalues.com that has been calling my name for months.

i have a black ion in the auction area, only a few hours left, go put in a bid!