• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Black Friday deals

Gotta Go Gotta Throw is starting Black Friday - on Wednesday! Check out our NEW website and use the following coupon codes -

3OFF30
5OFF50
10OFF100

Your new website does not have a visible "specials" section that I can find on my mobile. Your old one did and you had some kick ass deals last year through Christmas for people buying sets of certain plastic. Why is it gone? I am personally not impressed by a 10% discount, if I may be honest. call me entitled but I pretty much get that every time I go in and get a reward. You had some great deals last year.

*edit* have featured products replaced specials?

Last edited:
I just can't ignore my favorite disc golf retailer having a 15% off banner at the bottom of this page. I'm like a moth to the flame. I'm going to strike before my picks get taken.

I just can't ignore my favorite disc golf retailer having a 15% off banner at the bottom of this page. I'm like a moth to the flame. I'm going to strike before my picks get taken.

Me too.
2nd run outlaw and colorshift buzzz for 15 each shipped on the way to me!

Gotta Go Gotta Throw is starting Black Friday - on Wednesday! Check out our NEW website and use the following coupon codes -

3OFF30
5OFF50
10OFF100

Is it just me, or is the new site not as intuitive ? My Gggt app doesn't connect to the store any more either? Always been happy with Gggt , but not digging new site. if my app isnt working , I will remove it, and that reduces the likelihood of buying from u guys.

Nothing yet from the Innova Proshop? I've had my eye on some XT Aviars for awhile, and I could justify them to my wife with a discount...

Am I the only one that thinks that Dynamic mystery box looks like a terrible idea? A bunch of scuffed up tournament stamped discs that are probably molds I don't want for $10 each and I have to buy 12 of them? No thanks. I'd rather spend $120 and get 8 or 9 discs that I actually want to throw from DGC...

Oh correction, I guess it's only $110 so a little over $9 per disc. I'd still rather pay the same amount for 8 discs I want though. Oh well, I'm sure if I were a beginner still trying to figure out what I liked it might be a good deal.

The website is advertising black Friday deals but it's not showing anything yet. Marshall St is having a 10% off special.

There are many things on sale at the DD website.

I jumped on several of those things. Custom Dyes for $18 and free shipping might be the single best deal I've seen this year.

Also, in general, the mystery box is pretty sweet. You can make requests for molds/companies you'd like and they give you a lot of extra stuff like shirts and such.

Oh correction, I guess it's only $110 so a little over $9 per disc. I'd still rather pay the same amount for 8 discs I want though. Oh well, I'm sure if I were a beginner still trying to figure out what I liked it might be a good deal.

Yup

It's cool if your new but what's the point once you know what you like?

There are many things on sale at the DD website.

I jumped on several of those things. Custom Dyes for $18 and free shipping might be the single best deal I've seen this year.

Also, in general, the mystery box is pretty sweet. You can make requests for molds/companies you'd like and they give you a lot of extra stuff like shirts and such.

My bad, I was clicking the black Friday box lol. I guess the deals are right below it.