• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Black Friday Deals

From Disc Nation:
388079_10150943394645128_431283950127_21703911_241924755_n.jpg

All these Teasers are killing me!

We are doing a few things... $75.00 gets you a DGA Shield Bag and Gel Strapz...

And every order goes out with a Paragon Micro Fiber Throw Towel and Two Stickers...

Don't forget to use the DGCR code at checkout for an extra 10% off your entire order...

No matter how big or how small...

Vibram Discs are $15.95 - even the chunks and granites.

The Paragon "Natural" shirt is $2.00 off - cool original basket/trunk w/ roots art on the back...

http://www.discvan.storenvy.com

Glad I could clear your account with one link. It was a trap all your money went to me. Bahaaha.

We added a couple of 3 for $33.00 deals...

Three Proline Rogues, Three Proline Tsunamis, Three GLO Magics, Three GLO Warlocks, Three FLAT TOP ROCS or Three Champion Teebirds... your choice

http://discvan.storenvy.com/collections/48627-black-friday-cyber-monday-3-for-33

Don't forget to use your DGCR discount code for an extra 10% off and you will also get a FREE Paragon Micro-Fiber Throw Towel and Two Stickers.

Throw Well,

Trotter
A1-Discs

I plan on stopping at GGGT on Black Friday, it is one of the perks of going to visit my family. I hope they have some good deals for me and whoever I get for the Secret Santa.

GGGT's website says that the store location will be closed on Black Friday:
HOLIDAY HOURS
Thursday, November 24th: Closed
Friday, November 25th: Closed

Does anybody have experience with the DD mystery box? Is it like 4 overpriced 'collectors' discs? or will I get 5-6 solid usable discs?

Either way, I'll probably bite, and I don't care what disc or style or brand I get, but I'd like to have some idea of what to expect.

I love Dynamic Discs. Box already was shipped out an hour and a half after purchase. Should have it by the weekend.

Mine too. But the tracking number shows I won't get it til the 28th. Boo. Can't wait to see what I got. I ordered two mystery boxes and one shirt bundle of (5)!!

Latest posts