• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Buzzz vs. Roc Ace Count

jtkustomizer

Eagle Member
Which mold has more total aces?

Dont get nitty gritty as to specific mold variations and or plastics this Is a all around throwdown to see which one has the greater number of aces.

Also let see which mold has made more ace pot cash also.

I have 4 buzzz aces with 2 of them being tourney aces one was 50 the other was 150

Ace totals

Buzzz - 4

Roc - 0

Money totals

Buzzz - 200

Roc - 0

Haha, very funny thread but DGCR is thatta way----> I am sure you will get some honest feedback.
For what it is worth, I have one ace with a roc. :D

buzzz vs roc and aces all in one thread??!!! wowzas!!!

2 roc aces

^^ same reason i chose roc even though I do not throw them and have aces with neither.

According to Disc Golf Scene the Discraft Buzzz is the ace leader with the most posted aces. FWIW.

I never throw a buzz, so it's not like the roc has performed better or anything. I just don't throw the buzz.

This thread could be "Those of you with a bunch of aces, what mid do you throw?"

Robin Hood said:
According to Disc Golf Scene the Discraft Buzzz is the ace leader with the most posted aces. FWIW.

FWIW disc golf scene is mainly used in michigan which is the discraft capital of the world.

Rocs 3
buzzz 0

Robin Hood said:

This is why I created the thread.

Can is this statement fact out fiction.

At least 10 with a roc, including my first and latest. I think I've only thrown a buzz 3 or 4 times.

Still trying to figure out why I added to this silly thread.

I've thrown buzzz's since they came out back in 2004...and just recently made the switch over to roc's this past season. The funny thing, my ace count is 0 buzzz aces and 3 roc aces. Go figure...

I voted for the third option but I have 1 Roc ace and 0 Buzzz aces. I have, however, hit chains several times with the Buzzz.

images

Latest posts