• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cale Leiviska signed up for two tournaments on the same weekend.

notroman

* Ace Member *
I like browsing PDGA.com and seeing where all the big pros are playing each weekend. I noticed that Cale is on the list for both the Discraft Great Lakes Open and the Greater Hartford Disc Golf Open. Both events are this coming weekend. What's up with that? I don't believe he actually paid for both tournaments. Did one of the TDs just assume he would be at the event? :popcorn:

Could be something as simple as he told one of the TDs "yeah, I'll be back next year for sure" Sceduling or travel conflict prevented it.

I have known a TD to put pro's on the list of players just as a draw. I've also had TD's tell me that they invited pro's to an event on facebook and put them on the list based on a response there, only to never hear from the pro again. It might also just be a goof. Who knows? I'll put money on Cale being at DGLO, though.

I like browsing PDGA.com and seeing where all the big pros are playing each weekend. I noticed that Cale is on the list for both the Discraft Great Lakes Open and the Greater Hartford Disc Golf Open. Both events are this coming weekend. What's up with that? I don't believe he actually paid for both tournaments. Did one of the TDs just assume he would be at the event? :popcorn:

I'd think that he'd be at DGLO, ya know, since discraft.

Speculation thread GO!

He went back in time next week and in order to not bump into himself and create a black hole that eats our universe he will be at hartford instead of DGLO where his current self already will be currently, far away from where his future self is currently

Uh...OH MY GOD!!! THEY CLONED CALE!!!

shocked-will-smith.gif

Heh, Devan Owens is also supposedly signed up for both of these events. There goes my NSDG theory. I didn't know they were no longer doing their thing. Will be interesting to see who plays where.

Latest posts