• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

I know the forum has started really hating SpinTV, but they did an excellent fly through video for the Aussie Open last year; you could probably get a good basic feel for how they made it and then add your CCDG spin to it.

The possibility of having drone cam hole previews combined with CCDG's commentary skills is more than enough to earn another subscriber. I look forward to seeing where this goes.

:thmbup:

Thanks! I'm ridiculously excited :)

I know the forum has started really hating SpinTV, but they did an excellent fly through video for the Aussie Open last year; you could probably get a good basic feel for how they made it and then add your CCDG spin to it.

I'll check it out! :thmbup:

Also wanted to tease the fact that Derek and I will be covering the Wintertime Open. Gonna try for a next day video on Saturday, and as soon as we can on the Sunday footage. Stacked lineup! Paul, Simon, Eagle, Philo, Rico, Eckmann to name a few. :clap:

I really enjoyed the SD Safari footage. Gotta say I'm a big fan of Drew's throw, flat out cranking them but smooth.

I'm in for some CCDG gear like shirts!

I like how the new logos are looking.

I think the front and back should be swapped though.

A couple people have said that, and that's how I had the first run of shirts with the old logo, and then everyone assumed the front was the back, and the back was the front.

Not sure what to do. Maybe I'll have some of each.

I just want to say that I am glad I can get my disc golf fix in a harsh winter on the east coast. It may not be 1000+ players but it sure is fun to watch. Thank you!

Nice, Ian. I'd like to see Let's Watch Some Disc Golf in there somehow. Those words are CCDG to me.

A couple people have said that, and that's how I had the first run of shirts with the old logo, and then everyone assumed the front was the back, and the back was the front.

Not sure what to do. Maybe I'll have some of each.
Ha. I guess ya can't win sometimes.

I only say it because it just feels natural for the horizontal script logo to lay across the chest with the more vertical logo running up and down a persons back. Design is totally subjective though. ;)

I really enjoyed the SD Safari footage. Gotta say I'm a big fan of Drew's throw, flat out cranking them but smooth.

I'm in for some CCDG gear like shirts!

Thanks! Love that course, and it's a great tourney. Drew bombs!

Agreed! I'd be glad to do some advertising for a product that I genuinely use and support! :thmbup:

Thanks!

I just want to say that I am glad I can get my disc golf fix in a harsh winter on the east coast. It may not be 1000+ players but it sure is fun to watch. Thank you!

You bet! No slow down coming anytime soon. ORDGC is queued up for next week. Should have 5 videos during the week, and then Wintertime Open coverage on Sunday

Nice, Ian. I'd like to see Let's Watch Some Disc Golf in there somehow. Those words are CCDG to me.

Good call Joe, I'll see if I can get that added.

Ha. I guess ya can't win sometimes.

I only say it because it just feels natural for the horizontal script logo to lay across the chest with the more vertical logo running up and down a persons back. Design is totally subjective though. ;)

See I don't disagree with you, I just thought everyone else did. I'll put out a feeler, and see what people think. :thmbup:

Ian, thanks for all the vids. udaman. As per the t-shirt, just shrink down the front logo and place it over the "pocket". i think that would look classy.

Love the videos you guys put out! Keep up the good work.

Love how many of your videos show what the players are throwing. Is it ever a problem getting the pros to tell you what they throw?

Ian, thanks for all the vids. udaman. As per the t-shirt, just shrink down the front logo and place it over the "pocket". i think that would look classy.

I think it's gonna end up something like this:

http://imgur.com/3lT1MjM

Love the videos you guys put out! Keep up the good work.

Love how many of your videos show what the players are throwing. Is it ever a problem getting the pros to tell you what they throw?

Will do!

Just put it this way, when we don't have the disc info, that's usually the reason.

Love the videos Ian. Especially enjoyed the champs vs chumps.

I know the semantics behind doing this is a lot for you guys. But I have always wondered what the advanced level play is like at a bigger tourney. Would love to see footage of ma1 or even ma2 stuff. You know. The kind of players most of us are

When will the Otter Open from last weekend post ?

I want to see Nikko roll up those rounds (1068+1077+1048).

Love the videos Ian. Especially enjoyed the champs vs chumps.

I know the semantics behind doing this is a lot for you guys. But I have always wondered what the advanced level play is like at a bigger tourney. Would love to see footage of am1 or even am2 stuff. You know. The kind of players most of us are

I actually have some am1 footage on my channel. Search Coyote classic. 2012 I think.

If you wanna see am2, just watch me during champ vs chumps lol.

When will the Otter Open from last weekend post ?

I want to see Nikko roll up those rounds (1068+1077+1048).

No idea, that's a Ben editing job. It's his next thing to edit though. Maybe a month or so?

I wanna see it too!

Thanks for putting up the Dave Dunipace AMA Ian, glad they finally got back with you on it. Down to 29 mins though, they must have requested quite a bit of editing. Still some great insight into the company and Dave D. himself. His comments about how plastic batches vary was really insightful.

Latest posts