• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

No disrespect because I frickin really enjoy your vids...but no one else thinks Ian talks too fast???

That's a pretty name. And, being from NC, I like those high pitched fast NASCAR driver speech styles.

Ian talks too fast??? How Southern are you guys?! Us Michiganders speedtalk him out da park! ;)

(just ribbin', no offense intended)

Ian talks at what I would recognize as a "normal" pace. Either way, the main crew, occasional friends, and guests crack me the hell up while still giving great commentary. I couldn't ask for better coverage!

Just want to drop in and say the quality of the CCDG videos are absolutely amazing. Thanks for all you do in growing this great game!

Just want to drop in and say the quality of the CCDG videos are absolutely amazing. Thanks for all you do in growing this great game!

Thanks so much!

I wish I could afford Juan and his awesome graphics for all our work, but we're scraping by as it is. I actually lost money to making those DGWT vids, and that's not counting my, Derek, or Peter's labor for filming and editing :( Ooo disc golf :doh:

Awesome ITB, he did well and really good pace with the edits and throws in there. I can't believe how far he throws, that first putter shot kept turning and flying...and flying.

You need more control with the drone hole flybys. They were good, but could be better. A camera with a better iris than can automatically adjust for bright sun to shade would make things easier to see. The targets in the shade of the trees were hard to make out.
I know you have no fundage, but maybe you could entertain multiple drone options next time. Maybe somebody with a better drone cammy could step up. Maybe you give them some kind of credit somewhere in your vid. Just spitballin here.

Love the Farragut vids (or vid, since I'm still on Rd 1, Part 1). I love when you guys film a course that's new to me with some new guys to watch. Jared makes for fun commentary and I love to see guys just enjoying the game.

I wanna get up to the Northwest for some disc golf!

Hey, Ian, is your buddy, Jomez, filming at Texas States this year? It should be a great final round tomorrow with a lead card of Bradley Williams, Zackeriath Johnson, Eagle McMahon, and Cam Todd.

Latest posts