• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

Not to be disc golf TMZ, but they broke up a year ago.

:clap::clap::clap: Nate was amazing. Having done a couple commentaries with him before I knew he'd be amazing. He did not disappoint.

Was gonna try to get Starter Pack Challenge out this week, but I'm crazy busy getting ready for BSF next day videos. Hope to have it out next week.

It's still there, she tweeted 11 hours ago. Maybe she blocked you ? lol.

Gotcha...I guess I have to realize a Youtube video I watch wasn't necessarily from last week.

WARNING ! Wearing a CCDG tee shirt in no way guarantees Chumpness, and will not improve your chances of being a Chump, no matter how well it fits.

That was so good, and you did well for the Chumps. In spurts of course ;)

I love after someone went short on the approach, "Should've gone Boss."

Ian wanting to throw a roller lol

"After Ian's previous buzzz shot why would anyone tell him what to throw."

"Immediatley> I retract that previous comment. We should have told him what to do." Hahaha

Sexton had some good witty humor!

"he is addicted to throwing rollers, mixed results, most of them bad." Haha, Sextons busting your balls on those rollers.

Good stuff, just started the second round, hopefully moar rollers! Paul smashed that drive on i5

I loved the line on the kitchen hole about the 'chump card' and for every 12 punches you get a 175g Champ Boss.

Flydye of course.

That was so good, and you did well for the Chumps. In spurts of course ;)

I love after someone went short on the approach, "Should've gone Boss."

Thanks! I was just happy with at least one birdie.

WARNING ! Wearing a CCDG tee shirt in no way guarantees Chumpness, and will not improve your chances of being a Chump, no matter how well it fits.

Accurate.

What I want to know is who carries a clothes peg in their bag, and why ?

Yeah I have no idea on that.

Was getting my templates ready for BSF next days and ran across this fun drone footage of SayYa's drone chasing Kyle's throws (he's on here btw KGroff##). Can't thank him enough for helping SayYa! He took him through the course, showed him the line to fly, and was a stand in basket when needed. So nice!

Last edited:
I'm disc golf internet famous!

Watching him fly the drone through tight lines was crazy fun! I'm excited to see the rest of the hole previews.

Well we filmed this today. Unreal. It's gonna be on ESPN tomorrow AM 8-10 EST

Almost done with Round 3 lead card. Hopefully we can get to bed before 4:30 tonight lol. Cory is almost done with the round 2 recap vid, and he'll get cracking on round 3. Might have 3rd card up too.

The awesome footage including the hole fly through and the two camera angles perfectly getting the disc flight is making this clip explode. Thank you CCDG for taking it to another level and helping legitimize our sport This clip is getting more buzz than pretty much all the other ace clips except for maybe Feldberg's. It shows how good and talented these guys at the top of the game really are. Disc golf nerds have known this for a long time but now the world is seeing the level of talent these guys at the top have.

Just watched the Round 4 coverage of the BSF MPO lead card. As usual, excellent work by the CCDG guys! Looking forward to the FPO coverage and the other stuff they're going to come out with.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Kept hearing...

attachment.php

Attachments

• 15soiz.jpg
    15soiz.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 314
The awesome footage including the hole fly through and the two camera angles perfectly getting the disc flight is making this clip explode. Thank you CCDG for taking it to another level and helping legitimize our sport This clip is getting more buzz than pretty much all the other ace clips except for maybe Feldberg's. It shows how good and talented these guys at the top of the game really are. Disc golf nerds have known this for a long time but now the world is seeing the level of talent these guys at the top have.

Thanks so much! So excited we were there to capture it. My 2nd cam guy Paul I owe the world to for filming the catch so perfectly!

Just watched the Round 4 coverage of the BSF MPO lead card. As usual, excellent work by the CCDG guys! Looking forward to the FPO coverage and the other stuff they're going to come out with.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nice! We've got FPO final round, and Masters Final rounds. Was thinking of just pumping out little vids of the last 3 holes of each? Whole rounds to come later, but these for now. Thoughts?

I'm a huge fan ofyour vids and even though i'm hungry for more. Personally, Id just wait for the whole round to come out. Great turnaround this weekend. You guys were a well oiled machine coming out with top-notch videos so fast. Props!(Note to self must support CCDG on Patreon!) :thmbup:

Thank you for the BSF footage and commentary! You mentioned in round 2 you filmed an updated Sexton ITB - excited to see that. He seems like one of the few pro's that is constatntly testing or adding new molds to his bag.

Latest posts