• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

I won't pick nits...it won't bother me. You just do what you do as you do it well.

No worries, it sparked a fun debate, and I'm always trying to get better. Feedback is how I do it.

how do you guys decide who gets lead card coverage between you and jomez or any of the other channels that do DG, im curious cause i love you and your videos are way more entertaining than theirs.

haha thanks! It's usually up to the TD or presenting mfg sponsor.

Knives,guns,or swords usually takes care of this matter. think anchorman

lol

In case you guys haven't seen, SoCal Series Champs round 2 is up on the channel.

Champ v Chumps is scheduled for Sunday at 9 am at LaMi (golden state layout), if anyone wants to come check out the action in person.

No worries, it sparked a fun debate, and I'm always trying to get better. Feedback is how I do it.

haha thanks! It's usually up to the TD or presenting mfg sponsor.

lol

In case you guys haven't seen, SoCal Series Champs round 2 is up on the channel.

Champ v Chumps is scheduled for Sunday at 9 am at LaMi (golden state layout), if anyone wants to come check out the action in person.

Already watched it 😂

Somebody needs to make a banner/sign or something that says "No, Ian, no rollers!" :D Didn't Nate say something along those lines during the last CvC match, where you threw a roller on that hole where the basket placement was initially "messed up" and the pin had to be put in its "correct" ;) spot after teeshots were done ? Or was it "just" forehand-rollers?

Somebody needs to make a banner/sign or something that says "No, Ian, no rollers!" :D Didn't Nate say something along those lines during the last CvC match, where you threw a roller on that hole where the basket placement was initially "messed up" and the pin had to be put in its "correct" ;) spot after teeshots were done ? Or was it "just" forehand-rollers?

Whaaaaaaaat! My terrible rollers are half the fun of cvc! My thumber roller from cvc 1 will live in infamy.

I swear my rollers really aren't that bad. Parked a 400 ft bh roller this morning. Plus LaMi is roller paradise! Not gonna miss that opportunity :) I was joking with Cory this morning that I'm gonna throw exclusively rollers off the tee. We'll see :p

Whaaaaaaaat! My terrible rollers are half the fun of cvc! My thumber roller from cvc 1 will live in infamy.

Well, can't argue with that, especially given the last word you used to describe them :D .

Plus LaMi is roller paradise! Not gonna miss that opportunity :) I was joking with Cory this morning that I'm gonna throw exclusively rollers off the tee. We'll see :p

I bet the course you're playing had nothing to do with it being in Paul's backyard, I think he just "suggested" it because he knew you couldn't resist rollers there. It might be a casual round, pride on the line (at most), but dem pros, man, they are still competive and pull sneaky things like this :p .

Is Nate doing live commentary during the round like the previous one? I mean, it should cut down on the editing time, not needing to do post-filming commentary, right? Not rushing you or anything to get the video out, honest ;) .

I think Ian needs to throw at least one terrible forehand and just turn to Nate and cockily say, "That's how it's done, son!" :D

On which team :D ?

#shotsfired #Ianneedshelp :p

9sxHPBx.jpg

Well sad news. Paul is sick so no C v C. In the good news department SoCal round 3 is done, and ready for commentary. Got a sweet guest lined up :) Should be out Tuesday and Wednesday.

I really enjoy the vids. Watched so many lately that I can't seem to play a round without asking myself what it means to micro macro my mind, wondering how many ways one can be actually naturally high and jacked about it, and realizing that my entire disc golf skill set is "not so much". I guess I need to take things slower.

Really love the Champs vs Chumps. The one at DeLa was epic. Nate Sexton is one of the best commentators around! Keep up the great work and thanks for the SoCal video at LaMirada. It brings back memories when I first played there in 1985.

How many tournaments has Paul missed due to being sick? ZERO?! I call BS!

Don't mind me, just trying to cope. CVC are a favorite of mine. CCDG is life! Now, off to watch Round 3.

Hi Ian. I just watched some of round number three. Great job. I look forward to the commentary. Please check the graphic on hole number eight. It is listed as something like 360 feet, but it appears much longer.

You are correct, thanks for the heads up! :hfive:

I think it's really close to 600. We'll get that fixed for the official release.

I bet he got cold (feet)

Drevil_million_dollars.jpg

All the rumours of the CCDG All-Star team, Ian's Rocky like training montages, esp. his roller game ;) .

LOL! Accurate. I'm down 30 lbs from my rocky like training too! :)

Thinking we may give it a go with Bobby Musick instead (Bobby vs the World). I think Paul is on the east coast the rest of the winter. Plus I want to shoot an ITB with him.

Sorry no vid today, Nate and I missed each other last night. We'll get it done tonight, promise.

Thinking we may give it a go with Bobby Musick instead (Bobby vs the World). I think Paul is on the east coast the rest of the winter. Plus I want to shoot an ITB with him.

Can I assume you meant ITB with Bobby, not Paul, since Jomez just released one for Paul recently? Speaking of said ITB, certainly felt like Jomez upped the ante when it comes to ITB, having Paul throwing each disc (I think he threw each, maybe not all duplicate molds), in one area with distances visible and have snazzy sidebar info.

Can I assume you meant ITB with Bobby, not Paul, since Jomez just released one for Paul recently? Speaking of said ITB, certainly felt like Jomez upped the ante when it comes to ITB, having Paul throwing each disc (I think he threw each, maybe not all duplicate molds), in one area with distances visible and have snazzy sidebar info.

lol yes you can assume that. I'd have to be epically stupid to do a Paul one after Jomez.

I've got plans :) Probably not as snazzy graphically unless Lat wants to kick down some money so I can bring on Juan like Jomez did (assuming he's willing). Those guys put in 120+ hours into that thing. It's amazing, but not feasible/smart unless you get enough funding to do that.

It will involve throwing all the shots, and a drone though. Used differently than Jomez though.

Latest posts