• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

Ian, during the opening for Candian Nationals rd 2 Chandler Fry has a slo mo scene. Do you by chance remember which hole that was on? I think his technique is a good example of what is being talked about in a couple different threads and wanted to show it.
BTW, thank you for all the great coverage.

Ian, during the opening for Candian Nationals rd 2 Chandler Fry has a slo mo scene. Do you by chance remember which hole that was on? I think his technique is a good example of what is being talked about in a couple different threads and wanted to show it.
BTW, thank you for all the great coverage.

I don't sorry :( Brian handles all the slow mo.

When you you guys expect to release Champs vs Chumps @ Canadian Nationals?

Sometime this winter.

On my/my wife's personal editing list is:

USADGC (just 1 round almost done)
Zoo Town (just needs commentary on last 2 rounds)
BSF CvC (just needs graphics)
SF Safari
Canadian Nationals CvC
Jomez v CCDG Round 2 (just needs graphics)
SW Team Challenge Final round (just needs graphics)
Challenge at Goat Hill

So you'll know it's coming soonish when the others start dropping.

Also coming soon:

BC Open (working on commentary now) - Cory
Thailand Tourney (Peter is editing it now) - Peter
Meet the Pros skins match - Ben
Twin Falls Classic - Ben
US Am Dubs - Ben

and Ben has a couple more escaping me right now.

I still can't take any of that seriously. Nevertheless, I'd love to see what Paul could do with some Discraft molds. Zone and Wasp, especially, for some reason.

That's kind of sad.

Oh well, life goes on

I still can't take any of that seriously. Nevertheless, I'd love to see what Paul could do with some Discraft molds. Zone and Wasp, especially, for some reason.

He could just be trolling everyone, or trying to get more $ from Innova. won't really know until stuff's announced. Whatever it is well played by Paul. His business game is 2nd to none in the dg player base.

He could just be trolling everyone, or trying to get more $ from Innova. won't really know until stuff's announced. Whatever it is well played by Paul. His business game is 2nd to none in the dg player base.

This was my thought as well. Spread rumors of a deal with DC after he has been in Michigan lately, then go to the table with Innova and see what they offer to keep him. There is no way Innova doesn't hear this chatter and think how much more is he worth than we give him now.

Or maybe he's trying to raise everyone else's market value with the million dollar contract rumors.

You think other top guys aren't thinking about more money if they hear that?

Ian, I was watching and enjoying the Farragut coverage yesterday. Thank you. Some of those guys aren't exactly household names (yet?). Anyway, during the commentary you always refer to the players by their first names. Then on the scoreboard pages between holes, the players are listed by only their last names. With these less familiar players, I have trouble matching things up and keeping things straight. Any chance you could add first names to the scoreboards?

Thanks for your work.

Ian, I was watching and enjoying the Farragut coverage yesterday. Thank you. Some of those guys aren't exactly household names (yet?). Anyway, during the commentary you always refer to the players by their first names. Then on the scoreboard pages between holes, the players are listed by only their last names. With these less familiar players, I have trouble matching things up and keeping things straight. Any chance you could add first names to the scoreboards?

Thanks for your work.

Sure I'll see if I can get that added (probably not for a bit due to a bunch of stuff being already done-ish).