• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] champ shark3 and mako 3

I heard something like September for production they are in the jolly rancher plastic and they're a little faster I would say the mako3 seems to be a little sleeker than its counterpart.

8572895983_d73b7f14dd_b.jpg

But these are both Mako3s right? I'll try to get a profile pic with my flight #s mako and the mako3.

Mako3 has a more slanted rim/wing compared to the prod mako which is pretty straight.

Prod Makos are atrocious in the wind. Mako3s will be slightly better as they have more HHS with about the same or slightly more LLS.

First time I threw mine was on a 150ft approach through a 30'x30ft window, over a creek. i threw it pretty flat and it flexed sightly and came back to finish straight.....and parked.

Wish they would just run the original shark in the new plastic.. Why would I want a straight shark? What's the difference in flight between a straight flying shark3, straight flying Roc3, and a straight flying mako3?

So what's the difference between these and their "stock " counterparts? Are these going to be production disc or are they just a limited run kind of thing? They look great, but I'd hate to get one, love it, then not be able to replace it.

Looks to be analagous to the Roc3...these are flatter, slightly faster versions of the "stock" versions, in the new "Jolly Launcher" champ.

Looks like they'll be in regular production.

Thanks yall. Just the kind of info I was looking for and what I had hoped for.

final9 on ebay has 3 more listed right now. 2 day glow greens that look yellow and 1 blue one. it has the tourney stamp as seen on the ones listed here a few pages ago.
i was wondering where you other folks are getting yours from?? i would like a couple more but in orange!

final9 on ebay has 3 more listed right now. 2 day glow greens that look yellow and 1 blue one. it has the tourney stamp as seen on the ones listed here a few pages ago.
i was wondering where you other folks are getting yours from?? i would like a couple more but in orange!

I just talked to him yesterday. call his phone or email he does have a few in orange

also a few dollars cheaper....

it looks like the listings for the mako3's are from o_dizle on ebay, not from final9 like i thought. he had the blue one pictured the same as final9 did...my bad,sorry!
if you search on ebay for mako3 they will pop up that way.