• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion Glow Roc3.......

Think I'm the first one in with, "Think these will be more overstable because they are glow?" Also, if anyone is interested in trading a few of these away, I have blue a/o's and possibly an ice to trade.

Missed the drop and this may be the coolest tourney stamp I've seen! If anybody bought one too many, let me know. I have cash or trades. Just signed up for a premium membership so I may need to start a thread in the MP. Thanks!

Man I really would have liked to get one of these. The Beaver State Fling is arguably the best NT around ran by arguably two of the best TD's around with a bunch of volunteers that really have there
@#$% together. Thanks again for having us last year and good luck this year Jeffs

After all my self control earlier, stopping mid PayPal and not ordering these rocs. I get an email from DGV saying "we got this order sitting here but no money, just send that money and we'll finish the order"

I sent the money...

After all my self control earlier, stopping mid PayPal and not ordering these rocs. I get an email from DGV saying "we got this order sitting here but no money, just send that money and we'll finish the order"

I sent the money...

You did the right thing pspunch.

cant believe these things jumped in price..there just fundraiser discs they will make more..
i picked up 4. to use as my goto water discs. something cheap and hopefully dependable in the 250-300 ft rande.
hope there flat or im gonna be sad.

Latest posts