• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion Glow Roc3.......

Love how its a west coast tournament and yet they put them up for sale to all the east coasters before we even get up...weak sauce. (I know they are selling from the east coast but really?)

Anyone have one they will sell for what they paid plus shipping PLEASE let me know.

PM me later next week. I have 8 RC3 Rocs(Proto, BB, Glow) coming in next week and I've never tried the damn mold yet. :|

Seriously, just wait it out. I'm confident that they will list more. From what I've seen it looks like they've only posted 225-300 of them, and that went out in two separate batches.

You know what happens when you assume? Lol

Have they molded any glow discs in their new blend champion plastic yet?

Would they inject the glow material into the glassy blend plastic? How exactly does glow work, is a blend of plastic itself or an additive?

In the case of Gateway, it's an additive. I imagine the same is true of everybody, but I will admit that I don't know.

These will be very limited. . .info per dgvalues. And, these will be the 1st runs and beaver state stamps always are a hot commodity. having said that, I only plan on selling one (dollar auction) on facebook. Or Ill list it for 190 OBO like that 10x Roc bc I dont know the value. . . .

These will be very limited. . .info per dgvalues. And, these will be the 1st runs and beaver state stamps always are a hot commodity. having said that, I only plan on selling one (dollar auction) on facebook. Or Ill list it for 190 OBO like that 10x Roc bc I dont know the value. . . .

That Facebook group is ridiculous. People come out guns blazing, over bidding on everything. It's ruining the market I tell ya!

DGV update the listing...

"We have partnered with the BSF to sell 500 of these discs."

Looks like there will be a few more available soon!

they sold 250 already. . .not that many compared to 10000 10th anny buzzz's. . .500 is pretty limited imo

Love how its a west coast tournament and yet they put them up for sale to all the east coasters before we even get up...weak sauce. (I know they are selling from the east coast but really?)

JR,

Here's a spin on that...

I love how the west coast has developed a way to make the east coast sponsor our events and courses.

:)

the glow material is a powder just like the coloring, it mixes right in. there's no injection of glow, that's just silly.

Damn! Some of these stamps are awesome! Hope I get some cool ones..

jrTXQy5l.jpg

sEXEHKRl.jpg

btpaW1Ql.jpg

FhcQ3Mol.jpg

I wish I would have put something about a cool stamp in my comments section, with my luck ill get black. if so, I will remove that sucker and get it dyed something killer!