• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Clearwater Disc Golf Closed??

The trick to ordering from Clearwater was calling the shop. Talk to Wendy, tell her what you were looking for and she'd go right to the rack and pull it aside for you. Place your order and in the notes say Wendy had it set aside.

I used them a lot for finding exact backups.

Yup, that's the way I've ordered from them. Several times got a disc that way that I couldn't find anywhere else.

I have gotten so many gem collectors from Clearwater for stock prices thanks to that website! Keeps all the FB collectors away!

Patent Star Destroyers, Wraiths, original STB Teebirds. Just 2 summers ago my friend got a handful of tourney stamp champ wraiths from the Augusta run for $20 per.

The trick to ordering from Clearwater was calling the shop. Talk to Wendy, tell her what you were looking for and she'd go right to the rack and pull it aside for you. Place your order and in the notes say Wendy had it set aside.

I used them a lot for finding exact backups.

Kastaplast and Wendy are the reasons to go to Clearwater. If theres no Wendy I may just find somewhere else to get my (=K=)

I was thinking about going to Clearwater after Christmas for a few days. Has the Clearwater Disc Shop closed? The website is down and has been for at least a couple weeks.

I would hate to go down there and the shop be closed. It is one of my favorite stops on the trip. :mad:

Shame to here about the trouble down there. It explains a number of things I saw when I visited last. Jim had all his old collectors under covers in front of the counter as if he planned to sell them. Wendy and I talked about a number things as we always do when come down. I will see them again in April, hope the store is still there.

Have always enjoyed their collector's corners. Wow they now how to hord the goodies.
So, if I followed the thread correctly, Wendy the co-owner was cheating on her husband both partner and business partner?

Have always enjoyed their collector's corners. Wow they now how to hord the goodies.
So, if I followed the thread correctly, Wendy the co-owner was cheating on her husband both partner and business partner?

How did you come to this conclusion?

Do you just make things up in your head?

Last edited:
Honestly, I never ordered from Clearwater or gggt because the websites look so damn old.

The first time I found that website I did think it was leftover from the early 2000s. I was sure it wasn't current.

Open?

I was thinking about going to Clearwater after Christmas for a few days. Has the Clearwater Disc Shop closed? The website is down and has been for at least a couple weeks.

I would hate to go down there and the shop be closed. It is one of my favorite stops on the trip. :mad:

Anyone from the Clearwater area know whether they are open? :confused:

I was there earlier this week (last week they were closed on a weekday afternoon.)

The place was in disarray, but still operating. It almost looked like a close-out sale, but I was told that the drama they were having caused issues with their ordering/supply chain.

I asked if they were still giving the usual discounts and I got them with no problem, no basket raffle ticket though.

So whatever is going on with the website ( I never use it) the store is still getting by as best they can.

I did miss the cats and the usual dorm room atmosphere.

Pretty sure they're toast.

Trevor on FB is now selling Kastaplast out of his house. Id assume that means Clearwater is out of the game.

A commenter on their FB says that the owners are getting divorced and it isn't going well.
I had assumed that their website just finally naturally imposed upon itself.

Last edited:
I was in there on the 7th and they are still open a little less inventory but still a great selection and as always good service and prices

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Seriously, I been buying there for years, prices have always been high. But, I liked the staff and they put up with me. I take a lot of time picking out disc.

anyone remember a few years back when a CWDG van almost hit a cyclist and the guy filmed the whole thing? Cyclist follows him and the CWDG guy was a total douche? I member

Damn. I had my eye on a few awesome Wizards in their collection. Hope they open the website back up and at least try to clear out some stock.

Latest posts