• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

Shipping?

Is there any info on when the bags are shipping out? I've sent an email through the site and an email to the hotmail account listed on the site and I haven't heard anything back from the company. I thought something was stated somewhere that the bags would be shipping out in the last week.

Is there any info on when the bags are shipping out? I've sent an email through the site and an email to the hotmail account listed on the site and I haven't heard anything back from the company. I thought something was stated somewhere that the bags would be shipping out in the last week.

should be shipping out next week. All bags to be shipped out by April 7. The only reason why you aren't getting a response is because Chris is attending a charity tourney and will not be able to post until he gets back monday

The website also says they will not answer any emails about when bags are shipping out because they will all be shipping out the week of the 1st thru The 7th... Just sayin

The website also says they will not answer any emails about when bags are shipping out because they will all be shipping out the week of the 1st thru The 7th... Just sayin

yep that too. We just all gotta be patient and trust we will have our bags no later than April 12.

I have no problem getting my bag within the next two weeks. But "yesterday" was not the 27th so the shipping to PF is a little delayed. Hopefully all bags arrive to shop Monday

The bags were shipped Wednesday the 27th to PF. They arrived yesterday and will be shipped from physical flight Monday to some owners

Some bags were shipped Wednesday and maybe received yesterday we have no pics or confirmation. The rest might be there Monday or later. Unless you are Kilgus you truly don't know

Im just going off of what he said. He said the first batch were shipped wednesday. The other batches would soon follow

I'm guessing this didn't happen

Haha you never know who would scoop those bad boys up of everyone knew when they were arriving haha...I will be at a charity tourney this weekend so I won't be by th computer so all updates will come Monday afternoon.

On the 28th (day after they were shipped to PF):

Gboro, NC is current location

Yeah usually when an item is in Gboro it arrives the next day....I didnt even think of it being Good Friday....

I know the Buckeyes just got sent packing by a 9 seed. But let's not get too worked up. :D :thmbup:

I just got the tracking number for my bag and expected delivery is April 4! Sweeet, can't wait! Thanks for the quick turnaround on shipping and info Kilgus!

Shipping labels have been printed up, the 4th is the expected shipping date from us and not to you. Just clearing that up. Ok so I will be busy this week working, and shipping. I will post again as time allows

Latest posts