• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Crazy things seen on the course...

Right before I teed off last night a hawk swooped in and killed a squirrel running across the fairway. It then sat there and started eating the squirrel and looking at me suspiciously.

dgdave said:
One year at Russ Burns' private course, there was a stampede of cattle that almost ran over 3 cards worth players. Luckily I was in high school and in shape so I could get out of the way
burnsville :(, alas before my time, so sad

Frank Delicious said:
Right before I teed off last night a hawk swooped in and killed a squirrel running across the fairway. It then sat there and started eating the squirrel and looking at me suspiciously.

I had a similar experience just wasnt on the golf course. My son and I are in the back yard playing and this squirrel runs by and then all hell breaks loose. Birds are squawking and other squirrels are making all kinds of noise. Then a huge hawk comes out of the tree grabs the squirrel.

My son then says whats that bird doing with the squirrel?
I respond taking him flying.
My son Where are they going?
My response out to dinner.

I was 5 holes into a round at Youth Park in Pinellas Park FL,(started on the back nine) when soccer moms decided the course should be an overflow parking lot for a soccer tournament taking place next door. Within minutes 2 vehicles parked within 2 feet of the 18th basket, and a car literally parked 15 feet in front of me while I was on a teepad. I calmly explained(my 1 year old son was with me) that the course was not a parking lot...A lady said, I was just following others, and there's no other place to park. So I called the police and informed them that a soccer mom pulled a barricade up and was letting people park on the course. I wanted to wait for the police to show and see what happened but it was my sons nap time so I headed home.

On my local corse their is a hole that shoots over another one and i threw and got a horrible release and my disc flew really low and onto the other holes corse and a really drunk dude walked by my disc and proceded to puke on it........i didnt pick it up

About two weeks ago, at Riverfront Park in Lawrence, KS, a well known park for certain male on male activities, I saw two dudes... let's just say I can never look at the tree next to hole eight the same.

at league saturday morning someone offered a guy $100 bucks to put a used condom in his mouth and swallow it, he declined, then they offered him $200, still declined, then a different $100 offer to squeeze whatever contents that may be in it onto his hands and rub on his face. he said he'd do it, but not the face part. At this point I left because i didnt wanna be on the hook for my part of the hundo

wtf all around on that one. Why anyone would pay money to watch someone else do that is almost as wtf(ish) as why someone would do it for $100.

Kevin Hart is a meth fiend, if you know him you know what im talking about. It is sort of wtf'ish but he brings it on himself honestly.

Fuckin Kevin Hart! Last time I saw him, he had gotten clean. Sucks, cause he is a great guy when he's not tweeking.

Latest posts