• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Dart Fans Post Here!

As soon as you said Magnet my ears perked up. I might have to check this disc out.

How does it fly compared to the Magnet?

the flight is almost identical but the dart has more glide and i think it grabs a little better, especially on worn baskets.

Ok, I will have to try one.
Midnight, you are in denial. You are a die-hard Magnet dude who thinks he is looking for a new putter. You are going to buy a Dart, like it for awhile, then go back to the Magnet. Just save your money, man! From what I can tell, you are already a good putter. If you are dying to spend money, buy another Magnet!

Midnight, you are in denial. You are a die-hard Magnet dude who thinks he is looking for a new putter. You are going to buy a Dart, like it for awhile, then go back to the Magnet. Just save your money, man! From what I can tell, you are already a good putter. If you are dying to spend money, buy another Magnet!

Good point

I placed in a tourney yesterday and picked one of these up when I cashed out... I LOVE THIS PLASTIC! I really hope Innova starts making more discs in this plastic, it's amazing! Haven't got a chance to throw it yet, though.

Ok, so I just played a round with this disc... simply put, it's amazing. Flys super straight with hardly any fade, great disc for holes under 300ft. It's also really great for anny upshots. I was able to put this baby out nearly 300ft with hardly any effort. As for using it as a putter... I'll stick with my JK Aviar-X, thank you.

I also cashed out in a tourney, and since I have over 120+/- discs, I really don't want/need anything else, but the Dart really had me wanting plastic. They only had one, and it was a 161g, so I picked it up, since my 6yr. old son is trying to learn to throw, and it would be soft, and lightweight. It was still just a little too heavy for him, compared to the 150g roc I also got him. I decided to just play around with it some, and really loved it, not as a putter, but an approach disc. I'm a blowfly guy, so I love the softer plastic, but the dart reminds me more of a soft skeeter than a putter. The glide and accuracy is fantastic, I just don't like the bead as a putter. The soft plastic makes it an awesome approach because it almost eliminates skips. Really hoping that they do make Rynos in this plastic. I do have a soft ryno already, but this plastic is better than a worn-in soft Ryno.

DannyM-I just don't like the bead as a putter.

David Bowie-Their beadless right? YUP!

do they have a bead or not?

Used my Dart for the first time and I found it really straight and effective. Not sure it wil be my number one putter, but its up there.

So did I mention that this disc is amazing? Because it truly is... unless you are throwing into a head-wind, tends to be flippy. It's a freakin' laser otherwise. Get it. Seriously.

DannyM-I just don't like the bead as a putter.

David Bowie-Their beadless right? YUP!

do they have a bead or not?

I'm looking at them in the shop and they do not have beads.

A Haiku for you...

Ask and you'll receive...
A Wizard has got that bead.
This is no Wizard.

So... no bead. As far as I'm concerned.

I like the feel of the R-Pro plastic. I tried putting with the Dart and wasn't a fan (compared to my current putter of choice: Rhyno). Misses with the Dart flew too far. I'm looking forward to the release of the Rhyno in R-Pro.

I haven't tried throwing the Dart for distance yet.

ERic

Dart... is it replacing my putters? or my understable mid?

Can I pull my BIG LID comet out of the bag for this nice little small diameter disc???

Hopefully this evenings mail will bring one to my doorstep so I can decide for myself.

my XD is getting really beat up from throwing approach flicks with it, and it's flight pattern is changing from the beatings, I wanted a new putter that felt as small in my hand as the XD but in a better quality plastic that will last longer.

I picked up a dart and the plastic is way grippier than anything else, feels small in my hand, and is fast for longer putts... love at first flight.

My XD is now my 100-150' approach disc. 150-225' I use my Buzzzz

It sounds like the Dart is a long putt type of disc. I currently use a classic roc for that type of shot. It is great for the touch shots. Is there much of a difference in the two? It seems the dart has more glide in it and I don't really have any trouble with the classic roc fading off at the end (LSS).

Anyone use both? Trade one for the other?

Latest posts