• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] DD Mystery Box Reveal

Do you feel like the mystery box was worth it?

• I ordered multiples.

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • I used my voucher to buy another one.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I would definitely buy another one.

Votes: 48 42.9%
  • It was cool but I probably won't do it again.

Votes: 23 20.5%
  • I wasn't impressed.

Votes: 30 26.8%

• Total voters
Because a bunch of people on here have an entitlement complex the size of Alaska and think a gamble should mean them winning every time.

My only entitlement complex is when I am guaranteed something and do not receive what I am guaranteed. I'm still not understanding why people are calling this a gamble. The only gamble was what brands of discs would be sent.

Dynamic Discs said:
Each set is guaranteed to be valued at more than double the purchase price.

And once again I'll state that my $100 package had $140 worth of discs. And before anyone says something about the coozie and the sticker.... Those were stated to be free, which would not be included in the value of the box. Seems pretty cut and dry to me.

Dynamic Discs said:
Each set will also include a a free mini, a free Dynamic Discs Koozie, and a free Dynamic Discs sticker.

Awaiting confirmation, but it looks like all I have left from my box's trade fodder is a Star Vulcan with the Monkey stamp. Anyone want to swap that for a Drone, Hornet or light weight misprint Buzzz? It needs a good home.

:popcorn:

I'll deal if anyone gets green cryztal FLX buzzzes or black/pink Z Drones. Just throwin' that out there!

I highly doubt that there is a single disc in my pack that would be considered higher value, especially since they are all in production ready to buy on their site. So I don't think there is any other way possible to define "value". If it was a bunch of OOP stuff that has a subjective value, I wouldn't be this upset, but this is all in production ready to buy at their site.

Well, technically, that Nebula is OOP... *shrug*

Looks like the $50 box was the way to go. You would think if you doubled the price to $100 you would get double the discs...am I wrong in thinking that?

Looks like the $50 box was the way to go. You would think if you doubled the price to $100 you would get double the discs...am I wrong in thinking that?

My $150 box should arrive tomorrow...and I'll definitely be grumpy if I don't get at least $300 in stuff. The $50 boxes look good, with most of them having 8 or so discs. The $150 boxes should have at least 20 discs each, and some of the packages I've seen here I would consider completely unacceptable.

It makes no sense that 3 x $50 boxes > 1 x $150 box though. If you buy a bulk package, it should definitely give you the best relative deal.

We'll see. I'll definitely post back when it arrives and let you know my feelings. :)

I got a hundred fifty dollar box and it was a let down. I definitely did not get the three hundred that we were promised. Has anyone wrote DD? And if so, what have they said back?

I wrote them and said everything that I have said on this thread and they replied that after their tourney this weekend, they will contact me and make it right.

i think im going to get everybody in this thread a box of tissues for christmas

kotex-4-logo-primary.jpg

:D

Here's my $100 box

ESP Nebula
D Zeppelin
SS Voodoo Led Zeppelin :)
ESP Buzzz DyeMax
GloChamp XD
GloChamp Boss
Star Vulcan
ESP Nuke SS doublestamp
Midnight Z Drone
CryZtal FLX Challenger
Star Mako INNcolor GCC 2010

I didn't include any notes for the box, and I'm pretty happy with this one. It came with a number of things I wouldn't have picked up usually, and some I'm sure to throw :thmbup:

Attachments

• IMG_2103_1.JPG
    IMG_2103_1.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 99
Here's my $100 box

ESP Nebula
D Zeppelin
SS Voodoo Led Zeppelin :)
ESP Buzzz DyeMax
GloChamp XD
GloChamp Boss
Star Vulcan
ESP Nuke SS doublestamp
Midnight Z Drone
CryZtal FLX Challenger
Star Mako INNcolor GCC 2010

I didn't include any notes for the box, and I'm pretty happy with this one. It came with a number of things I wouldn't have picked up usually, and some I'm sure to throw :thmbup:

Like, even this set is only valued at $185 using the Dynamic Discs site. He could easily get at least another disc out of it if he complained, I think.

Awaiting confirmation, but it looks like all I have left from my box's trade fodder is a Star Vulcan with the Monkey stamp. Anyone want to swap that for a Drone, Hornet or light weight misprint Buzzz? It needs a good home.

:popcorn:

Just the Vulcan now.......no takers?

Like, even this set is only valued at $185 using the Dynamic Discs site. He could easily get at least another disc out of it if he complained, I think.

At least ya got 11 in the $100
I only had nine but 7 were of the molds I requested :)