• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DFW disc golf

i have no objection going in the afternoon.... i work tuesday, and my band plays til 2am friday night, so if we go saturday it will have to be in the afternoon lol me likey my sleepy

It has to be next Saturday for me. My sons birthday is this Saturday. I'm also willing to go during the week if anyone is down for that as well?

Last edited:
I played the Coyote yesterday. Lost a brand new Nuke SS on hole 1. Let go of it to soon, and it went right into all the trees on the left. I also almost aced 18.

The Coyote will eat you up if you dont hit your lines! 78 isnt bad for using your off hand. I dont think I could shoot that low with my left!

ha that makes me feel awesome!! lol.. so far my drive lines are decent but my distance is not there, my puts are getting better, but my mid and approach not so great lol

i'd love to go as i've yet to play cedar hill. probably at least one or two more heads too.

saturday works for me but i don't get off work til noon. wednesday or friday would also work.

saturday may 28th is good for me, i'd prefer to go after noon though. maybe tee around 1 or 2 pm... hows that settle with everyone? its by all means not set in stone. im negotiable lol

i will try to round up "the gang" as well. see if we can get a good showing. as dont worry about being slow. im slow, and i dont have an injury to blame =)

I will also be playing Z Boaz Open all weekend, but the 28th could work. I can make Frank feel better by keeping him from coming in last.

Does anyone frequent North Lake / Carrollton(s) / Bear Creek / Bill Allen / Lewisville / Keller ? I'm close to the speedway, so those are the courses I play the most, and I'm looking to expand my game and meet some new people. The guys I play with currently will be headed out of town this fall and I'm not quite ready for the solo round of disc golf.

I can do Cedar Hill next saturday am. I would be glad to play with the slow, as I am very average with my dominant hand. Shall I bring "my name is ...." Stickers ;) Papa..., I work near Bear creek and play there after work every now and again. PM me we can meet at 4.30 ish on a weekday.

Last edited:
papamullins, I live near Arcadia Park in Keller and I also play Bear Creek at times.

PM me for a round...

btw, the "by yourself" round of disc golf IS AWESOME! I'm leaving in 10 minutes to do just that! :thmbup:

Latest posts