• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DFW disc golf

Funkytown patch?? what i need one of these asap..kenny please let me know where to get some at

Saturday May 28 @ 1:30pm is still the date and time. It looks like we will have a pretty good turnout. Someone needs to bring a camera!

I sent Brian an email to find out what course they are playing for the mini, so we don't get in the way.

Updated list:

Kaos + 1
ScottieZen
Frank-Flyer
kdankn
cbeckett22
dreadlock86 + 1-2
jenb + 1
discmeister
safetyboy + 1
dgrz001

Aside from the cedar hill meet-up, anything else special going on in the DFW this Memorial Day weekend / monday? I wanted to make the meet-up, but don't get off work in time -- I'll be there for the 3pm mini though.

Holiday Team Golf at the Vet

This on FB:

Holiday Team Golf at the Vet

Time Monday, May 30 · 10:00am - 12:00pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location Veterans Park Arlington, TX

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Created By Terry Toolen

More Info Another long weekend coming up so lets play some Team Golf!! Memorial Day, Monday, May 30. Regular Veterans Team Golf. Sign up at the pavilion by hole #1 at 10 am. $5 to enter plus $2 ace pot. If no ace is hit, CTP after the round. Should be great weather on Monday! Tell all your friends or invite them to the event. Maybe we can get together someone to cook lunch on the grill? Maybe a small donation per player? We will see... I will ask around at the mini tomorrow.

Can you elaborate on the team aspect? Do I need to bring a team or will they be splitting the players up into teams? I play the Vet about once a year, so I'm not familiar with how they do things.

Id love to join in. Also i know a few of you thought about coming out to my tuesday tourney so this would be a great time with getting acquainted with one another. Also i think ive played with frank-flyer before. But i would love to play Saturday. Where will this be?

its at cedar hill (lester lorch park) and i dont think ill be able to make it to your tourney in lewisville its just gonna be too hard to drive from arlington out there that early in the morning id have to leave at 6

Lost a brand new 171g clear Opto River today on my first throw. It was the 6th hole at Lake Lewisville Park. I hadn't even marked it yet. It's unlikely, but if any of you come across it, I would be eternally in your debt.

its at cedar hill (lester lorch park) and i dont think ill be able to make it to your tourney in lewisville its just gonna be too hard to drive from arlington out there that early in the morning id have to leave at 6

Holy crap lol. What kind of traffic are you expecting?

last time i drove in the morning out to lewisville it took me ffffooorrrrreeevvvveeerrr but i might still try and make it

I can't make it tomorrow. A sick friend demands attention, and can't wait until Sunday. QQ

Latest posts