• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DFW disc golf

crazy. hopefully it goes well

Does anyone have any information on Cole Park, according to UDisc they are "creating it."

where is Cole Park? and what is UDisc?

the one in Dallas, next to North Dallas HS?

That disc golf course at Andrew Brown has been moved from one end of that park to the other through the years, and each move has left the course with less space and obstacles. I hope the new redesign gives the course the room and features it deserves, but I'm not holding my breath.

That disc golf course at Andrew Brown has been moved from one end of that park to the other through the years, and each move has left the course with less space and obstacles. I hope the new redesign gives the course the room and features it deserves, but I'm not holding my breath.

I'm not either, I simply use it for field work and practice when my son has baseball practice. It's pretty bad in its current layout.

I guess there's not an "east DFW" presence on here. Thought sure someone would know.

I was hoping so too but I guess that's reflective of the 'scene' on the east side of town. After finding DG in S Carolina and then moving back here, I was hoping for at least a common bag tag among BB, Audubon and HMyers.

I guess there's not an "east DFW" presence on here. Thought sure someone would know.

I haven't been out to Harry Myers for a while, so I haven't seen the sockets for the new pin placements.

This is only a guess, but I think it's a pretty good one... Life Disc Sports.

https://www.facebook.com/lifediscsports
http://planetrockwall.com/directory/listing/life_disc_sports/

I think Josh has moved up north, but these guys used to run the Rockwall DGA. If it's not them, I have no idea who it would be.

Most of the east DFW disc golfers are too busy playing at Audubon, BB and Paschall to comment on this forum. There is an active scene, but they aren't big on the web. I know they play a lot of minis at Audubon. Since I don't play with them, I couldn't tell you exactly when. Most weekday afternoons in the summer. I see them when I go there to practice.

If you're on facebook you can find the East Dallas Disc Golf Association on there. They run a mini just about every day of the week now between BB, Audubon, and Myers. The club is about 2-3 months old and I know they are getting some form of players packs ordered for paid members (~$20??). I'm pretty sure they will bring bag tags into play at some point. I think they mostly stick to FB rather than the forums.

It's been a while since I've been out to Harry Myers but the if they are adding new pin placements I will definitely have to make the drive over there soon.

Neighbor just called asking why the baskets at Paschal all have plastic bags over them. Any news what's going on?

Neighbor just called asking why the baskets at Paschal all have plastic bags over them. Any news what's going on?

Should be gone soon, per the East Dallas Disc Group on facebook mentioned above. Was part of some camp that had reserved the entire park.

Last edited:
Chopz, hit me up if you're ever looking for someone to play with. I would really like to play with some experienced guys so I can pick up some tips.

Do you think there is any interest in a weekly couples mini? We could play scramble, best ball or alternate shot. My girlfriend and I are looking for some other couples to play with/learn from.

Curtis, we should play doubles some time for fun. I just don't think we would stand a chance against two experienced guys just yet.

Latest posts