• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DFW

meatbones132

Par Member
Lets get a roll call for all DGers in the DFW area. I know there is a ****load of us on here so lets see how many of there actually are.

Maybe we could organize a DGCR only tourney where the winner could get a custom dye and bragging rights. Plus I just want to find some stiffer competition than my friends. Only one beats me consistently and he works all the time.

NAME & SUBURB

Josh - Keller / Watauga

Justin, Arlington/Grand Prairie

im down for the dgcr tourney, what course would we play though?? we couldnt just choose 1 course, otherwise a "local" will be heavily favored, for second place that is :)

Alright, everyone make a top three vote for courses we could for a dgcr tourney as well.

Do one course every sunday for three weeks and a fourth course could be added if necessary for a tie breaker?

forgot to vote and no particular order just three courses

cedar hill - both
lake lewisville
and I guess Harry Myers since I havent played it

Harry Myers will take your lunch money.

The rain is killing us today...

3 Courses

Cedar Hill
Z-Boaz
Towne Lake (McKinney)

or we could get really reckless... Although the thread is for DFW DGers, the best course I have found in Texas is down in Austin. (Circle C after remodel)

i've been debating a disc road trip lately, but if that was the case i would say wimberly all the way. play both of houck's masterpieces...

Lets get a roll call for all DGers in the DFW area. I know there is a ****load of us on here so lets see how many of there actually are.

Maybe we could organize a DGCR only tourney where the winner could get a custom dye and bragging rights. Plus I just want to find some stiffer competition than my friends. Only one beats me consistently and he works all the time.

NAME & SUBURB

Rob/Frisco

Towne Lake and AC
Lake Lewisville and LL
Rockwall or Cedar Hill

You could do 2 rounds at each and between that grop you get a little of everything