• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DFW

Chris, Keller

I'd say ZBoaz, Cedar Hill, and Harry Myers

My brother is north of Dallas in Witchita Falls. He came up to visit for a week this summer and I got him hooked to where he got his own discs when he go home but he doesnt know anyone/ cant get anyone to play.

Witchita Falls is quite a ways away but if he wants to come down come on

Alright, I'll keep taking up a tally for a few more days then we can all decide when to start this up.

For now we'll just stick w/ one round per sunday for this besides cedar hill; which is going to be an obvious choice. If more people think we should do two rounds (one course, not two in one day besides cedar hill since it is same location) we can always do two.

If you do mckinney and lewisville you can do 2 rounds a day and change it up, thats why I chose those three

Playing one round a day is not worth my time to drive to an hour or so away

thats cool. i agree about the driving part and i almost always play two rounds anytime i go despite what everyone else wants to do. all i'm saying is i can't spend 8 hours on sunday just playing disc golf. so play two rounds at one course as opposed to playing magic school bus and we all play a round at point a and mass transit to point b. take way too long especially if we end up having 10 or more of us.

Not at Mckinney and Lewisville. AC and TL are 30 seconds apart and Lake Park and LL is about 4 minutes apart

Alright, sounds good man. If either of those stay in the top three then we'll have two courses for two rounds for all of them...

October 4th work for everyone who is interested so far as the first week of our tourney?

First off, I wanna know what division you guys all play in before I decide to get my ass kicked?

I played about five years ago for about 6 months. I hyper extended my knee, and couldn't play anymore. My brother in law started playing. So, I went out with him a few times, and realized it didn't hurt to bad. Been playing for the last three months now.

Really, I think Cedar Hill would be best, that way we could do 2 18... maybe the front course singles, and the back course random draw doubles.

cedar hill is about the biggest luck factor course i have ever seen...it figures it would get picked...i HATE these courses, dont get me wrong theyre great, i just dont care for a course where you can score under one round and 10+ the next, depending on how many lucky kicks you get

My Vote:
Veteran's
Z-Boaz
Jimmy Porter(just bc its a central location)

Honorable Mentions:
Gateway, Lake Lewisville, Bear Creek

cedar hill is about the biggest luck factor course i have ever seen...it figures it would get picked...i HATE these courses, dont get me wrong theyre great, i just dont care for a course where you can score under one round and 10+ the next, depending on how many lucky kicks you get

My Vote:
Veteran's
Z-Boaz
Jimmy Porter(just bc its a central location)

Honorable Mentions:
Gateway, Lake Lewisville, Bear Creek

Thats what makes the Cedar Hill courses so fun! The Coyote will eat you up if you dont hit your lines

Thats what makes the Cedar Hill courses so fun! The Coyote will eat you up if you dont hit your lines

**** i can still hit my lines and be screwed over by a rogue tree bc my drive is half a foot off....you can have a perfect shot at the basket and still get f'd...in my book thats not fun, thats bs...*sure ive won a couple rounds against better players at coyote, but ive also lost rounds to worse players bc of the "luck factor" that is so heavily present here*..i just prefer my rounds to involve more skill than luck...im sure everyone will jump on my a$$ and say, "if i have skill than i should still be able to hit my lines and not have to rely on luck" , ...what can i say, trees are a great equalizer...i guess ill just try and let my play do my talking:)..

*the main reason why i didnt play the cedar hill tourney a couple weeks ago;)

**** i can still hit my lines and be screwed over by a rogue tree bc my drive is half a foot off....you can have a perfect shot at the basket and still get f'd...in my book thats not fun, thats bs...*sure ive won a couple rounds against better players at coyote, but ive also lost rounds to worse players bc of the "luck factor" that is so heavily present here*..i just prefer my rounds to involve more skill than luck...im sure everyone will jump on my a$$ and say, "if i have skill than i should still be able to hit my lines and not have to rely on luck" , ...what can i say, trees are a great equalizer...i guess ill just try and let my play do my talking:)..

*the main reason why i didnt play the cedar hill tourney a couple weeks ago;)

I'm know what you mean on a few holes but it isn't that many. About 4, off the top of my head.

Star Boss

Wes - Close to McKinney

Last time I played your courses out there in McKinney, My 13 year old daughter threw my Champ Monarch into the river. I went down there and fetched it out, but left my white Star Boss in the fairway, Inked with my name on it, came outta the water and it was gone.

If you ever see anyone throwing a white star boss out there with ink on it, kindly punch them in the face and take it back for me.

Thanks!

Alright so far

1st - Cedar Hill

2nd - Z Boaz

3rd - Lake Lewisville, Harry Myers, and Veterans

4th - Jimmy Porter

Give it a few more days for anyone else to wander in. Did first Sunday in October work for everyone?

first sunday in OCT works for me, but saturdays would be better, I travel for a living and I am more likely to be home.