• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DG Dreams?

I had this weird dream that I was playing disc at this old abandoned ski resort ( there was not a course there, I was just playing object golf). Anyway at one of the ski patrol shacks I peeked my head inside and there was a lost and found box of discs there. As I was flipping thru the box I came across this awesome tye dye C.E. Leopard. It had no name, so I was going to take it. There was absolutely nobody there but I still thought that I should hide it until I was done with my round. When I went back for it there was this fat old dude with a long beard there looking in the box. He asked me if I had seen the leopard. I said that I had hid it under the floor boards. I was embarrassed to have to tell him that. Then I woke up.

I had this weird dream that I was playing disc at this old abandoned ski resort ( there was not a course there, I was just playing object golf). Anyway at one of the ski patrol shacks I peeked my head inside and there was a lost and found box of discs there. As I was flipping thru the box I came across this awesome tye dye C.E. Leopard. It had no name, so I was going to take it. There was absolutely nobody there but I still thought that I should hide it until I was done with my round. When I went back for it there was this fat old dude with a long beard there looking in the box. He asked me if I had seen the leopard. I said that I had hid it under the floor boards. I was embarrassed to have to tell him that. Then I woke up.

haha, r u a serial killer or something? That was pretty good though!

Had a GREAT DG dream last night. Playing 18 and aced 3 AND 4. Never thrown an ace in real life, but 2 in a row in the dream felt stinkin amazing!

Dreamed I aced #6 at south wood county park. My first dream ace, not my first ace. I'm going to stop by the park on my way out of town today to see if I can hit the same line. A lot of disc golf in my dreams lately. I'm sure it has something to do with the weather.

I've had a fever for the last few days, and I have been fever dreaming about disc golf. It is not a fun as you think, in fact it sucks.

I have shoulder tenonitis and haven't been able to throw for over three weeks now. So I have a dg dream. You'd think I'd be able to throw, right? Worng! I know that my arm is hurt in the dream so I just showed some people around my course but didn't get to play. :(

Dreamt I was playing a round at this underground parking garage that had converted into a dg course. During the round I saw Pres Bush (Dubya) and Beato too, lol.

It occurs to me that it would take somebody with the visibility of the president or maybe some big hollywood type for dg to go primetime. But then we would pretty quickly long for the good ole days before it went 'big.'

Dreamt I was playing a round at this underground parking garage that had converted into a dg course. During the round I saw Pres Bush (Dubya) and Beato too, lol.

It occurs to me that it would take somebody with the visibility of the president or maybe some big hollywood type for dg to go primetime. But then we would pretty quickly long for the good ole days before it went 'big.'

So do you think that you saw the photoshop job of GW playing a round with a beer in his hand that caused this dream? Post #18 in the thread below.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10787&highlight=george+bush&page=2

Before I moved to Mammoth Lakes, I was playing a lot being unemployed and not in school anymore. One night I dreamed I was driving and slap my girlfriend in bed with my forearm. When I woke she was mad at me and I had no idea why. It was pretty awesome since she got over it quickly.

I wake up putting all the time, like 20 footers that jar me awake. I think I make most of them. I am sure this is nothing new for some of you guys.

Last night, in my dream, I met an albino girl (like 6'7) who threw a purple ape 450 ft. She was really cool. I couldn't convince her to take the price tag stickers off of the bottom of the ape though. :confused:

I saw the "old thread warning" hope this isn't illegal to bump.

I had a dream that I found over 100 discs at my home course so I put them all in the trunk of a car and went home to write my name on every one. It was funny because I am not old enough to drive so when I go disc golfing I bike 2.5 miles so I don't know where I got this car from. Sketchy stuff!

I had a dream once that I was like Scrooge McDuck....I had a vault with nothing but CE Rocs, Firebirds, Leopards, Valks and Eagles....and I went jumping into the piles of CE discs from a diving board...

a few weeks ago, i had a dream that i was playing and it was very, very cold outside. two of my putters exploded from the temps when they hit a tree. very odd.

So I was walking along the fairway of #5 at Will Rogers when all of a sudden I came upon four (count them) CE ace discs, writing on the back of each one, with NObody in sight!

Whoa, I thought to myself, Has my ship come in or what???

Then I realized that I wasn't dreaming - it was just a group of guys throwing from a safari tee that I couldn't see from where I was standing. Sheesh! Woulda been better as a dream - at least then, I could have grabbed the plastic and threw them the next time I dreamed about DG :D

Woke up a little bit ago. Went to my bag to look for my: MVP Axis, GL River and some other Lat disc that obviously weren't there. But in my dream I had, I've had them for years... just had to make sure lol

I had a dream once that I was like Scrooge McDuck....I had a vault with nothing but CE Rocs, Firebirds, Leopards, Valks and Eagles....and I went jumping into the piles of CE discs from a diving board...
i think there are a few people here who do that in real life...

Thread Revival Time

The last two DG dreams that I've had have both involved tournaments. Unfortunately, both dreams were almost the same and both stunk.

I think that I only got to throw one disc between the two dreams. The disc I did get to throw landed in the fairway, but I still had to look for it a minute. By the time I found it, my group had already moved on the the next hole and I couldn't find them.

I actually lost my group in both dreams. And I didn't even have my own bag in the one dream. I didn't know what any of the discs were in "my bag" so I didn't have any idea what to throw. It's a lot like the dreams where I'm back in school and can't remember my locker combination, or else I forgot to do my homework.

This is super frustrating. I want to dream that I can throw 400' (or more) and putt accurately outside the circle. I'm hoping for some dream insight to help improve my game. :D

Latest posts