• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DG Dreams?

I remember having a dream where I missed a easy putt. Even in my dreams I cant putt :wall:

I have dreams about finding old awesome discs in bushes and getting aces all the time.

Dreams suck.

I'm always at mansions that have courses. And every tee pad has a small building attached. Their are always sick gaps and water holes, its always in the summer even though its winter. And I have deeams that everyone throws better than me even though I get ten ft from the basket every time.

Also I find discs when noone is around, then get approached bydudes at the end of the round saying I have their discs.

I had a weird dream awhile ago where i was at someones house (either my uncle or one of my best freinds), and he had 1000's of discs which i was lookin through for valuable ones, and i found a 11 time KC pro roc, only to learn hours later it was a mini... and then i had to go to church in his basement with all his discs. my dreams never make any sense.

I always uncover i pile of discs. like heaps upon heaps, and I feel myself walking, and it's all so terribly real. ussually right off the edge of a water hole

When its summer in my dreams its summer, almost too sunny and everything is blooming, the fairways are always perfectly mowed.

i've dreamt of playing, although i cannot remember the details at all.....my girlfriend says that i'll often 'run' in my sleep followed by a RHBH motion (she just describes it w/her arm).....

....1st post, lol

I dreamt that the city parks and rec advisor called me at nine at night to clear out some tree branches that were down on hole one, which IS ironic because there has been tree branches there for a while. Anyway the advisor was really dumb and didn't know which course it was on, she said it had 18 holes but there are none like that in my area. So I finally said lum? And she said yeah, so I called up hedfan1 and made him take care of it. Lol

I just dreamt I was trying to get people to play a few holes at a house that had a course. I didn't have my bag and was looking over a bunch of putters and a few mids to borrow. Some where warped and others had holes and such. I was ready to play alone but had to be sure to not miss my ride

I always uncover i pile of discs. like heaps upon heaps, and I feel myself walking, and it's all so terribly real. ussually right off the edge of a water hole

I dreamed one time that I found 50ish discs right at the edge of a lake...and all of them were autographed by Barry Manillow! :)

Also I dreamed last night that I was trying to show some people how to play but every drive I had would hit an early guard tree...it was a nightmare.

I dreamed one time that I found 50ish discs right at the edge of a lake...and all of them were autographed by Barry Manillow! :)

That's crazy. I LMAO over that one. Now how am I going to get this song out of my head?

Oh Mando, I came and I couldn't throw past you and you sent me away.

I have lots of disc golf dreams. Two of which are recurring:

1) I am trying to get to the course to play, but never get there, as things keep preventing me. (always disappointing, but I am relieved when I wake up that I did not actually miss a chance to play)

2) I am playing and find the motherload of lost discs in the woods or in a pond. When I find one it leads me to another and another... (always exciting, but then I am disappointed when I wake up)

It is interesting that many of us have dreams where we find a ridiculously large amount of discs!!!

That's crazy. I LMAO over that one. Now how am I going to get this song out of my head?

Oh Mando, I came and I couldn't throw past you and you sent me away.

Nice. And yeah, every now and then a buddy of mine brings it up and gives me a hard time about it. I still believe it to be a premonition though, so one day... :)

Latest posts