• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGA] DGA bringin the heat

jmoody

Ive thrown Discraft for a few years now and have just recently thrown some DGA in the bag, so far a shockwave, aftershock, and tsunami have infiltrated the bag. I am quite impressed by these discs, the tsunami is close to my preds alil faster and more stable in the SP plastic. the shockwave has so far has flown like what I always wanted a wasp to fly like. And the aftershock seems to do alil of everything. Ive thrown hurricanes and rogues but do not currently own one. What does everyone think about the rest of the lineup?

i tried to replace a lost z surge ss with an sp rogue, but the rogue is more overstable than i thought it would be.

i tried to replace a lost z surge ss with an sp rogue, but the rogue is more overstable than i thought it would be.

The ProLine Rouge was too understable for my taste. You might want to give it a try. I could throw it far... but... not for me. (I purchased it used)

The tsunami is my go to driver.......strange I remember saying years ago I would never let any other brand of driver in my bag other than innova in my bag......thank you dga eatin my own words have never been sweeter

One of our local pros is sponsored by DGA, and he SWEARS by the Undertow. He tells of how great a disc it is, especially in the woods or for tunnel shots.

One of our local pros is sponsored by DGA, and he SWEARS by the Undertow. He tells of how great a disc it is, especially in the woods or for tunnel shots.

Yep one of the big arms on course loves his for long flips

Rip tipe is one of the few dga's i havent thrown but iirc, its a talon with a different inner rim.

I like the shocks; closer to rocs then the wasp
squall; one of the funnest discs to throw, some will be understable, some have some fade, all are a great one disc round choice.
Tsunami; i havent tried the pro but i love the sp's, sparkle preds!
Rogue; again, havent tried the pro but like the sp, has a lil more fade and turn then (most) surges
caine; pros are a great intro force, sp has great glide
undertow; only tried the glows, flippy but controlable, really long for low power players, unique comfort rim, it will fade a bit with a standard throw but easy to do annys with.....im havin fun rollin em :)

I liked the sparkle squall. It felt like a short champ leopard to me as far as flight goes. It is a long midrange. Very nice if you dont like mids or are a low power player. It is easy to throw!

Im a big fan of the First Flight Hurricanes. Seems like a Force SS to me.

Huge fan of DGA...the Proline Squall is their best disc IMHO. I have really enjoyed the undertow lately as well. Feels great in hand.

Haven't thrown the Undertow yet... what does it compare to?

The only DGA disc I ever BOUGHT was a tsunami, and I loved it for sidearm, didn't replace my wraith though. Now the only disc from DGA I have is a rogue....so...anyone want a rogue? :D

Latest posts