• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGA] DGA Hellfire-OS Fairway

Hellfire makes the Predator look like a Leopard. Just so much more OS.

I've been bagging the same First Flight Hellfire for 5 yrs, and it's just getting to fresh max weight Tsunami OS, but still more OS with more flare. When I first got it, I thought it flew alot like a Monster.

Hellfire makes the Predator look like a Leopard. Just so much more OS.

I probably don't have enough arm to use it then. I can't throw a pred over 350' because they are too overstable for me when new (even my beat ones don't go a lot further)

There's even a big difference between my first run proline vs the SP blend hellfires. The sparkle SP is far more OS / shorter flying.

Hellfire=Machete, until I see compelling evidence to indicate otherwise. Agreed on the SPs being almost unusably OS.

Hellfire=Machete, until I see compelling evidence to indicate otherwise. Agreed on the SPs being almost unusably OS.

Hellfires have a smaller / comfier rim configuration compared to the machetes rim, which is sharper and more chunky.

I can get a SP-hellfire out probably 75ft further than a Z-FLX machete. Those machetes are ridiculous.