• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR 10K in 2010 Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Renaissance in Charlotte NC
Seneca Creek in Gaithersburg MD

Suggestions:
1) Change the time limit to edit posts to 4 hours (or 1 hour at the very minimum). (Who cares if there are occasionally different versions because someone quoted from an old version?)
2)give users the ability to delete and/or update the files, photos, and links that they've uploaded themselves.

Fastest and most responsive customer service in the world. Thanks so much Timg (and the Super Moderators too)!

Here's to hoping the random selector picks my number this time around.

My two favorite courses. Well that is a really good question.

Beaver Ranch is my obvious first choice. Still the best course that I have played by far.

Since the last contest I think my second favorite course may have changed. I am going to go with Beaver Meadows. It is just a spectacular setting and a course that is going to get more and more love.

Not sure why I have a facination with courses using Beaver in their name. Maybe every good course should put Beaver in its name.

Here are some honorable mentions that I think deserve a link as well.
Solitude Mountain
Waller Park
DeLaveaga
Sylmar
Emerald Isle
La Mirada Front and Back

#1 Base Camp Adventure Lodge DGC outside Moab, UT hands down the most serene and extreme DG course I've ever played. Closest thing I'll ever get to playing on Mars.

#2 Circle C in Austin This was a tough choice. So many great courses out there, but I have to go w/ my old home course after its amazing face lift. Beautiful, challenging & most well-kept course I've ever gotten to play.

Keep on keepin' on timG. All of the improvements you've made over the past year have never ceased to amaze me. :clap::clap::clap:

My favorites are my local courses Deer Lakes and Moraine State Park.

This site is great. Not really sure how to make it better but am sure it will continue on that route.

they are not the best courses but my favvorites are basil marella in greece, NY and Parma dgc in Parma, NY.
I'll add the links when i am on a computer instead of my phone

Favorite courses:

1.) Deer Lakes Park = http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=125
- The best disc golf course I ever played. Insane water hazards and amazing technical shots over varied terrain.

2.) IUP College Lodge = http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=123
- A local favorite. Part of the course utilizes a ski hill. #18 is an amazing 700 foot downhill drive!

I'd like to see larger files uploaded to the review pages. I know this causes bandwidth issues, but those 400k images just don't cut it for me.

Thanks

Love this site, the best DG site on the internet. Wish we could combine resources from this, discgolfersr.us and pdga to create one go-to site that would really help promote the sport.

Fav 2 courses: Devens and Maple Hill, both in MA

Tishomingo State Park
Pickwick Plantation
I really like this site. It's a great place to learn about the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.