• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR ACES 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
im currently training a bald eagle to catch my drive mid-air and carry it into the basket. which would be an ace correct? i tried the search feature, but it returned nothing about the topic... :)

Got my first ace ever today with my first ever throw of a champion Xcaliber. Hole 14 at Acorn park, Gentle little forehand crossed the trees out of my view next thing I hear is the chains smashing on the blind pin as I make an ACE.

Got my first ace ever today with my first ever throw of a champion Xcaliber. Hole 14 at Acorn park, Gentle little forehand crossed the trees out of my view next thing I hear is the chains smashing on the blind pin as I make an ACE.

Nice work Deadbody....
I like that hole havn't aced it but hit chains a few time
BLIND ACES ARE THE BEST KIND

Last edited:
Got my first ace ever today at TCC in Arlington,TX hole #6 with my beat z buzzz..it was me my girlfriend and her dad(his first time ever to play) it was awesome hopefully more to come

Finally

My first! Number 19 Joseph Davis State Park. Angie and Jason watched a Flick laser. 245' uphill pretty wide open. Crashed those chains. I can still hear it.

First Ace

I got my first ace yesterday on #9 at Wells Branch. DGA Aftershock 164g. It was sweet.

hole 7 covered bridge , lehigh valley pa hole is line drive downhill [blind to the turn] than sharp left basket hidden very very well i went thru branches and took 2 leaves with me in the basket with the champ shark 167g. :thmbup:

2 official ace now for 2011
10 in and outs for 2011, time to play object courses, lol

FIRST ACE!!! Hole 13 Winshape DGC, Rome GA. Blind pin, 260 hyzer. Knocked it out with a Omega ss! Who says putters are just for putting!

I hit the friggin basket on 18 at Middle Creek today.... had my hands raised, was about to start jumping up and down and then CLANG! I slumped over and asked God why. It was the first time I've hit metal on basket in the 300's though.

Hit my tenth ace today.
Cameron Park West #7.

Off a tree.... 2 wood assisted aces in a row.

I chained out my (almost) first ace at Beauty in Ludington this past weekend on Hole D. Hit dead center but was too hard and bounced off the post and out. Ah well. That makes 5 chain or post outs and no aces....yet.

I chained out my (almost) first ace at Beauty in Ludington this past weekend on Hole D. Hit dead center but was too hard and bounced off the post and out. Ah well. That makes 5 chain or post outs and no aces....yet.

I was at beauty about a week ago and hit the basket on hole D. Funny how we both got something but no luck.

Got my first ace at NC State Centennial hole #5 with Star Wraith! This is a downhill blind shot, 245 ft. Threw a backhand(not my usual style) into crosswind, saw it dive and heard chains smash. i about crapped my pants.

I hit #3 at Bear Branch in the Woodlands, TX this morning from the "long" tee with a Glow Roc. My 3rd this year, 17th overall and 4th time for that hole!

got ace #5 at firefighters on hole 14 today with the trusty buzzz. thats 4 aces this year so its been a good year.

Just hit an ace in Hilo, HI playing during one of their weeklies. Wailoa State Park, Hole #11 throwing 330 w/ 300 of it being over water. Hit the target/palm in a huge headwind w/ 167 star wraith that I had thrown maybe three times before. Funny how that works, I thought I would have lost it in the water.

** The course has more water then the memorial w/ 11 holes playing over or along water. Just put up a few pics!**

** The course has more water then the memorial w/ 11 holes playing over or along water. Just put up a few pics!**

Sounds like my DG nightmare. I'm gonna go check that course out.

Haven't gotten any ace yet this year, I've come close with chains a couple times, but no cigar. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts