• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR ACES 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit my fourth ace today during jtown leagues. Hole 7 at community park in channahon il. 235ft blind shot. Threw a perfect turnover with my best beat wizard. Nothing but chains. My favorite ace yet by far!!!

This makes me wonder if anyone, over their lifetime, has ever hit an ace on every single hole on a course.

I've got 7 of the 9 holes on my local course. The trickiest, at 350 I've hit basket several times, and a little 260' hole that I've chained out on a few times but never stuck. I'm foreseeing definitely having the whole course aced before too long.
I bet ChrisHysell has an entire course though if he plays any local shorter courses with all the aces under his belt.

I've got 7 of the 9 holes on my local course. The trickiest, at 350 I've hit basket several times, and a little 260' hole that I've chained out on a few times but never stuck. I'm foreseeing definitely having the whole course aced before too long.
I bet ChrisHysell has an entire course though if he plays any local shorter courses with all the aces under his belt.

That's pretty cool russell, hopefully you can get those last 2 holes soon! So now I'm pretty sure that there have got to be a few people who have done this , which makes me wonder what the 'world records' would be for...

1) Who has aced every hole on a course with the greatest amount of holes (i.e. 9/9, 18/18, or more)

2) Who has the most lifetime aces on a single hole

3) How many different courses has someone aced every single hole?

4) Longest hole aced

5) Most unique holes aced (by 'unique' I mean how many different holes someone has aced without counting a second ace on a hole which they have all ready aced)

Last edited:
My friend and I were setting up baskets at local parks that would be fun for disc golf and playing holes and I aced a hole that was somewhere between 350-375. If you are friends with me on facebook there is a video. There was water on the right and a merry go round on the left.

hit my second recently - 145 at Spring Creek - Wall Doxey #6. Star Stingray

Just came back from night golfing at Polliwog Park Manhattan Beach.
Hit my 2nd Ace on Hole#1 242ft with my Champion Valkyrie throwing BH:thmbup:

It was a Laser beam that disappeared and then just came out nowhere and hit the chains so nicely:popcorn:

First basket ace at Crowle #8.

Z Comet. Short, but sweet.

57d2f81f.jpg

Just got my first ace a couple hours ago on Hole #7 at Lombard Commons Park. I threw a forehand with my Elite-Z Flick and it landed about 10 feet short and left and skipped right into the chains.

The picture of the hole on DGCR captures the line I took pretty well:

4715d0c3.jpg

Second Ace of the year, second ace ever today at Parmalee Park in Michigan. #9 146 through the woods with a JK Aviar. Thank god I had someone to play with today. Usually I am out there by myself.

second ace of the year, second on this course. Short 160' hole (hole 3) but there are a few obstacles. Tossed a champ spider on a nice little anny release, it s-ed through the light pole/power-line tunnel (kinda a tunnel) and flexed right back into the chains. Gotta love it.
bdf833c7.jpg

Last edited:
so i went out to stoney creek today because i was tired of playin some shorter courses. on the way there i stopped at play it again sports to treasure hunt but only left with a $5 misprint roc. i have never kept one in my bag but i knew the swamp at hole 14 would be high and i didnt want to risk losing one of my cf challengers or a buzzz so i thought id pick this roc up as a water disc. i stepped up to the tee and sure enough the water was pretty high after all the rain so i went with the roc. its only a 219fter so there was almost no run up and just a half reach back. i gave it a slight hyzer release and it was on a frozen rope the entire way to the basket. the only witness was some old guy picking through the trash can for bottles and im not even sure he was impressed but i was stoked. this came a day after i hit chains at holly and a week and a half after my disc was spit back at me on what would have been a $360 ace at goldenrod. there was no money for this one but it felt good, even though it was with a stupid roc. :)

First Ace.
5/3/2011 - #7 @ Truckee River park. 216ft. Fuse.
Basket is directly behind the big tree on the right in front of the fence (Photo was from December). Shot tracked up and right and faded back around the tree.
Heard it, didn't see it.
1125510299_EwxW3-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.