• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Birthday Giveaway 2009 Discussion

Not really.. I just thought it would be a little more fun for everyone to see what everyone else's favorite discs, courses, etc. are.

mine is May 21. i thought by the title of the thread that on our b-day we would get a small something. this is awesome though. amazing again Tim.

My Birthday is June 27th so they are picking the winners just five days before my birthday. It'd be a nice birthday present that is for sure.

Tim,

Do you have plans with the favorite course, disc, website data you are collecting?

It would be pretty cool when this giveaway is over to compile the statistics about favorite courses and favorites discs. Give people a good idea about what people believe are the best of the best! Eric, I think this is a task for your big brain. :D

When I win the grand prize I might just have to list the new Fade Crunch bag I just ordered on this site to the first willing dg'er to pay shipping to get it to him OR her! :D

O.K. - so it's interesting to see the active user list jump by about a hundred members :D This will hopefully spark some additional regulars - how cool will that be!!!

O.K. - so it's interesting to see the active user list jump by about a hundred members :D This will hopefully spark some additional regulars - how cool will that be!!!

Okay - dumb question, where do you see an "active users" list?

I'm thinking he may have just meant the member count.

There are a lot of posts on that thread by members with single digit post counts. Tim's giveaway has lured all the lurkers out of the woodwork.

sorry - didn't mean to get technical :D just noticed what ERicJ has also noticed.

Maybe Tim need's to do a regular promotion to spark the juices of non-posting members...... THAT MEANS YOU LUKE@DISC TRIPS! love you bro - get away from that lofty Harvard distraction and inform the world with your knowledge - not just your awesome pics!

When I win the grand prize I might just have to list the new Fade Crunch bag I just ordered on this site to the first willing dg'er to pay shipping to get it to him OR her! :D

bag arrived today - forest green - very cool - If i win you win :D It's that whole double winner concept.........

I also made a post on discgolfreview about the giveaway so it could be some new people as well.

All for new people, and every way to get them more involved. Great idea Tim, and thanks for the giveaway. Happy anniversary.

There are a lot of posts on that thread by members with single digit post counts. Tim's giveaway has lured all the lurkers out of the woodwork.

I consider myself a lurker, who posts 4 times a day and plays 1 round of DG per day!

If I win I will spend 1.5 my winnings!

That bag is pretty sweet. I just noticed the skull graphic is on the side.

7dc3deaabda0c36a8fb3951573db15ff.image.550x432.jpg

Latest posts