• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Birthday Giveaway 2009 Discussion

I love to see how all these new people try to list DGcoursereview as there favorite site and they are addicted yet they have "3" posts....who is an addict and CAN'T post in at least one thread a day? lol..posers :p

I was joking about there being a right answer for that question but I guess people thought I wasn't :)

I love to see how all these new people try to list DGcoursereview as there favorite site and they are addicted yet they have "3" posts....who is an addict and CAN'T post in at least one thread a day? lol..posers :p

Well there is a lot more to this site than just the forums. I was using the course directory and dashboard feature way before I made my first post.

And don't under count the number of people who read the forums but never post. Look at the "current active users" on the front page of the message board. There are as many guests as there are members. I personally read 4 different message boards on a daily basis, and this is the only one I have ever actually posted on. That doesn't mean I don't like the other sites. Some people just don't have the time or the interest to do anything more than read what's going on.

Well there is a lot more to this site than just the forums. I was using the course directory and dashboard feature way before I made my first post.

And don't under count the number of people who read the forums but never post. Look at the "current active users" on the front page of the message board. There are as many guests as there are members. I personally read 4 different message boards on a daily basis, and this is the only one I have ever actually posted on. That doesn't mean I don't like the other sites. Some people just don't have the time or the interest to do anything more than read what's going on.

Good point.

oh I know most people don't post and such on here...but to contribute to the forum and to have a post count of 3 or 4 and try to enter in a giveaway just seems unjust! (im not trying to be greedy if its coming off that way) im just saying, if your gonna call yourself a addict, contribute other then reading that way people know your out there!

I was joking about there being a right answer for that question but I guess people thought I wasn't :)

This is the second site I hit every day, so this really is one of my top two sites I visit. If I only have a few minutes, this is the first I hit.

And I guess if I could get one thing change here, I might ask the scoreboard have a feature making it easier to enter your scores. Entering each hole individually is too time consuming. Could it be made to automatically enter par for each hole? And then the only holes one would have to enter would be those holes you birdied or bogeyed.
The implementation of the down-arrow key should make per hole scoring very quick and easy. I.e. '3', down, '3', down, '4', down, '3', down... etc.

Also, if you don't want to enter per-hole scores you can just submit the totals, but clicking on the "Quick" tab on the Score Submission page.

The implementation of the down-arrow key should make per hole scoring very quick and easy. I.e. '3', down, '3', down, '4', down, '3', down... etc.

Also, if you don't want to enter per-hole scores you can just submit the totals, but clicking on the "Quick" tab on the Score Submission page.

??
Does it pain you to know everything? Like Jonas from that book, The Giver?

:D

This is a great idea. This truly is on of my favorite sites. Not only are the tools helpful but the number of knowledgeable and friendly people on the forums is great was well. I know my game has improved just from the tips I have picked up on the forums.

Does that mean ERic believes in assisted suicide? ;) Or does he just see the world in color?

Nice, I was thinking that Eric felt more pain everytime one of was stupid. In that case he would have to be a tough man.

so am I the only one who has already started daydreaming about the golf stuff they want to get if they win? lol

absolutaly a great idea...(even though i wont win lol)
after spending what little money i had on discs and a small bag... i found myself jumping in ponds to find plastic (sometimes i found things that werent plastic.... like snapping turtles.... and yes i did return all the marked ones)
my bag is full of stuff that spent who knows how long in the bottom of a pond....

i started drooling when i thought of what i could get with $75 lol

Latest posts