• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Disc #2 - Discraft Mold

Which molds would you like?

• Buzzz (D)

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Buzzz (ESP)

Votes: 28 16.9%
  • Buzzz (X)

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • Buzzz (Z)

Votes: 124 74.7%
  • Hornet (Z)

Votes: 53 31.9%
  • Nuke (ESP)

Votes: 17 10.2%
  • Nuke (Z)

Votes: 43 25.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet. Needed me some Z Hornets to try. Got plenty ESP. I might go for 3 to start.

Just got off the phone with them. I can't specify colors unless I want the entire order to be one color. I wouldn't really mind that (although admittedly pink would not be my first choice :D) but assorted colors might be fun.

Added a poll. Also CryZtal is only for clubs and tournaments like bikinjack said so no CryZtal, sorry guys :(

I don't want to overstep but can't we make the company do us a favor esp since you promote their product 10,000 times better than their website.

Do what china did to microsoft they said that is okay if you don't lower the price and help us out we will just go with the other product and cut you out completely.

get the pearly green, blue, pink flat z buzzzes. Bash Discraft if they say no. we have a lot more power as a group than you think.

pearly green, blue, pink flat z buzzzes

and

esp comets- these are awesome discs for all levels and last forever. i want one just to work on form but they sell for 30 bucks get some

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

Z Buzzz, because you can't ever have enough of them!

I sent an email just now asking about the possibility of getting CryZtal but I'm not optimistic. I don't think DGCR has enough clout to force anyone's hand and I certainly wouldn't want to bad mouth a company for not bending to our will and disregarding their own policies.

It's pretty much decided, it'll be Z Buzzz, Z Hornet and Z Nuke. Assorted colors but you will be able to specify a weight range you'd like if you pre-order.

I'll wait to hear back on the CryZtal thing but like I said, not too optimistic on them saying yes to that one.

Forcing there hand would not be cool. They are an awesome company though, so there is a chance.

It's pretty much decided, it'll be Z Buzzz, Z Hornet and Z Nuke. Assorted colors but you will be able to specify a weight range you'd like if you pre-order.

Excellent choices, and I really like the stamp too! I'll definitely be ordering at least a couple.. /drool. Is a pre-order form available yet? ;)

If we go the "I want" route, I'd go ESP Preds, Z Preds and Z Hornets. lol

I missed the Innova round, 'cause I was broke, but I think I may have to get in on a Z Hornet if I can get one in the 160s. I've got a Z Buzzz already ;)

I vote Z Hornet/Z Buzzz.
I like the Predator/Stalker/Avenger suggestions.

But I really really want some ESP Comets.

And we need some DGCR putters, too. I guess that would be the Gateway order;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts