• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Disc: Stamp Designs

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
From the other thread, here are the current entries:

Marmoset's entry:
44912_1685035525074_1213215445_1901917_5524887_n.jpg

Marmoset's 2nd concept:
66097_1685015444572_1213215445_1901892_5819912_n.jpg

agent_peebody:

3700_rim.jpg

jedwards:
idea1_je.jpg

Three Putt:
picture.php

If I missed your (serious) design, please feel free to post it here.

I like the first one, but I feel like the words at the bottom look like an afterthought, like they just don't belong. Maybe switch and put them under the logo, and put the URL down at the bottom?

I like the first one, but I feel like the words at the bottom look like an afterthought, like they just don't belong. Maybe switch and put them under the logo, and put the URL down at the bottom?

Kinda funny you mention that because last night I regretted not swapping those 2 lines of text.

I wish I had the time to work on this. Is there a deadline for entries?

Not really.. I'm hoping we can get something figured out in the next week or two.

I like 3putts direction. Maybe put some mini baskets in the area's that top courses are rated.

I really like either of the first 2 entries. Those are awesome.

Just for (poop)s and giggles, I post mine on here even though they're nothing special.

just a few things I threw together. I like the first one, personally. let me know what you think and I'll check it out in the morning. I'm going to bed.

EDIT: I forgot that my attachments didn't follow the quote. If you're interested, you have to follow the link back to the original post.

on peabody's "3700+ courses reviewed" should be switched for "sounds like OAT" other than thati think they are all great.

I'll pick the one I like.. so far I haven't seen anything I'm super crazy about. If I had to pick one, it would be some variant of Marmoset's design.